Dante

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh fuck off...:D

Even life of brian is funnier than the holy grail not to mention airplane being funnier than them all.

I never understood why life of brian is considered the best in britain. Everywhere else in the world, Holy Grail is considered to be Monty Python's magnum opus, yet most british preffer LoB, not to mention they don't usually like holy grail that much. Go figure...

As for airplane being funnier, that's hogwash. It's more accessible, true, but not even in the same league. And I love Airplane, but that's just a no no.

As for airplane being funnier, that's hogwash. It's more accessible, true, but not even in the same league. And I love Airplane, but that's just a no no.

Wouldn't really call airplane more accessible. It's quite fast-paced. There's a joke going on at least once every 5 seconds. Takes a few viewings to see it all. I've seen it with a few people who just don't take to it.

but ya If you mean that more nationalities would " get" airplane that a British comedy like holy grail then ya that's gotta be a plus point for airplane.

Jive ass dude, don't got no brains ;)

Love Airplane! Honestly, if you haven't watched it, you're doing a disservice to yourself. The sequel isn't quite as good but it's still brilliant.