NEurope
confessNE

Confess your sins

User: confessNE

Pass: NEconfess

Greetings to users of Nintendo-Europe.

Please use this account to confess your sins in anonymity.

P.S. Not checked any of this out with the Moderators or Admins.

My confession is that I ruined Christmas a couple of years ago when the woman across the street came to my house and told my mum and dad that I'd been watching her and her teenage daughters with binoculars. It was true. I was a peeping tom.

Whats up with this?

My sin is that I am mudkipz!

The username and password for the confession account are in the first post. Use them to "confess your sins."

I have a girlfriend and constantly end up flirting with other woman, going out with them and recieving picture message of there naked bodies and I feel bad for it, but keep doing it. Makes me feel rubbish but I love the attention.

Should someone mention that ip addresses are visible to certain members of the forum?

The username and password for the confession account are in the first post. Use them to "confess your sins."

Ohhhh. I didn't quite get that. I get it now.

So, it's actually a serious thread? What an awesome idea. :)

Should someone mention that ip addresses are visible to certain members of the forum?

I was considering it.

Lawl. I totally checked the IP of confessNE and... TOTALLY SURPRISED. Never looking at them in the same light again.

Lawl. I totally checked the IP of confessNE and... TOTALLY SURPRISED. Never looking at them in the same light again.

Hmm, do you think it was right to do that? The whole point of this is that the person is anonymous. If they wanted to be known, they'd have just posted under their regular user.

Fuck that shit, flink. I'm a good guy. I know shit about murderers. I HAVE FAITH OF STEEL. Plus I can never know who made which post. Besides, if people are encouraged to post anonymously they ought to know of the potential 'dangers' -- I'm doing a public favour by effectively saying that some people may be able to identify confessors. It's only fair that I reveal such info, isn't it?

Point is; I don't give a shit who confesses what. WE'RE ALL BROS! Except the ones with boobs. They can be sisters. Or ho's. They can choose!

I don't agree with any of that. I like you, but I think you were very wrong to do that. Just because you can look at his IP doesn't mean that you should have. It's supposed to be anonymous.

My argument is that there is a number of people who can do so, and there is no record of any of them doing so, so in not clarifying such an aspect to what is supposed to be 'annonymous' I am providing any potential confessor with the truth. I do not see why the truth is at all a bad thing.

I point out that I, as an example of those who have access, should be considered trustworthy enough. I do not declare that I will endeavour to identify any confessions, merely that it is possible to do so. Some confessors may've been alarmed at such a realisation if they had previously admitted to a heinous act, and I believe they would be thankful that I admitted the ins-and-outs of how 'anonymity' works on this forum.

if you disagree that I am a good guy, or that we are familiar people, then that is a personal matter.

+ Like for ell's post.

Meh, I, like chairdriver, don't see the point in confessing something anonymously, anyway. I'm pretty open about myself as it is, and the things I'm not open about I'm certainly not going to share, anonymously or not.

Meh, I, like chairdriver, don't see the point in confessing something anonymously, anyway. I'm pretty open about myself as it is, and the things I'm not open about I'm certainly not going to share, anonymously or not.

I also completely agree.