N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

*Hugs everyone*

*Kisses Everyone*

---

Thank you all for bringing me and Tarzan together - your love has been much appreciated.

---

*taps shoulder*

---

Yes, Tarzan, I'm getting to it.

As you can tell, because of your love I can speak for Tarzan. It has been incredibly frustrating for him to try an communicate with his lack of words, but he's glad that he managed to get the point across about EddieColeslaw. If you have any questions on what Tarzan has tried to say, just ask.

Love: MadDog

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel shitty.

Ok fine...Maddog was my key to life. I made a deal with Hades... *begins crying* ...and for SOME reason, It forged a Destiny Bond with Maddog/Tink. If she doesn't die before the start fo Day 7, I die instead. :(

I hate my life. I'm reasonably useful to the town too/this is my favourite game for a while.

I hope you're happy Smeagol!

*lies down, letting the grass grow around his body*

Don't make deals with evil gods.

[..]

I hope you're happy Smeagol!

[..]

I was about to post "what?", but I assume the deal was to resurrect me?

It's unfortunate, I don't know what you're power is, but it may be more usefull than mine at the moment. Mine was great in the beginning, and I put it to excellent use if I say so myself, except my efforts were directly wasted by town.

But you obviously didn't know the consequences. I'd personally would've stayed clear from any "deals", but I tell you what:

If I get any deals to resurrect either you or MadDog, I'll take it. I'll take one for the team.

Thank U Smeagol.

I was at a pub/gig/slightly tipsy and on N-E on a phone, and in the midst of the excitement, I took the deal. :(

Wow... Hades really knows when to strike a deal :heh:

Love: MadDog

So...any idea on what happened with Dazz? Or who the green flames are?

Sorry, should be red. Love: MadDog

Green flames were clearly Maleficent.

On that note, does whoever is Captain Hook want to reveal who Maleficent is then? From the looks of it, he targeted her?

Oh right, I meant which player, not the character. Hook probably knows who it is.

Maleficient...? *googles* Oh, the witch from the Sleeping Beauty. Right, I thought the green flames represented any mystical sort of villain, but green, evil fumes really are her trademark.

Wait a sec, if the mafia is made of villains, then Hook is part of it. Was he misdirected to a party member?

ANOTHER POST: Mafia ally, is what I meant.

*points at two sticks*

*points at fire*

*growls*

EVIL!?!

*beats chest*

Lynch: Aqui1a

---

Aquil1a and Tales are currently on our suspicious list, although it could be that they simply were online at the wrong time. This is due to the voting patterns during the lynching of Mr Coleslaw. We would like to hear a bit more from them.

---

*nods*

---

I also don't like how random Paj is being, especially how he was going after Dannyboy after Diageo cleared him. When he was doing this Tarzan was frantically trying to say that as 'Dohnut was dead and good, and Dannyboy was good, than Eddie had to be the killer.

p.s. We only have two days left before Chair goes on his digital death.

I'm not getting the "evil" vibe from Paj, though. He's been participating well, and I think the whole thing with Dannyboy was his inherent dislike of DIageo talking :heh:

I do agree with that vote on aqui1a, though. He has been inactive.

Lynch: aqui1a

Though I am waiting for Hook's information, if he's good. The whole thing with him being a villain makes the situation confusing...

P.S.: I am going to miss this game, once it goes on hiatus. It has been great so far.

Right, before I address any of the above... what i found out is that MadDog is definitely Tinkerbell so we should bring him back. So... Love: MadDog

Also, Dazz was Mulan before, and now, my information tells me, he is a cat. This confuses me.

Paj, I'm not sure what's happening with your deal with Hades??? Because I made a deal to bring Dazz back and haven't been told of any link between my own and his fate, I was just suspecting something bad might happen. You didn't even do anything to do with MadDog, you brought Smeagol back. Something sounds fishy.....