NEurope
jayseven

Biggest Idiot You Know?

Er, yeah. Inspired by that other thread.

The only example I can think of;

I have a mate who really wanted to go to Download Festival last year. He had tried to book the fri/sat off before hand, and he luckily had the monday after wards off. Repeatedly they turned him down, saying others had already booked it.

His solution? Phone work on the thursday while on a train full of people going to download, trying to claim he was too ill to come in that day. When they inquired about the noise he simply said that the washing machine was on.

The next day he saw they were trying to phone him while he was actually by one of the stages. He answered the phone, this time claiming it was his dryer making the noise. He said he was still feeling ill...

Roll round to tuesday he strolls into work, heavily sunburned.

He got put on unpaid suspension for two weeks, which was how long the job was going on for anyway as it was a uni-related job.

Not a great story, but still an idiot.

Another idiot, while drunk, tried to pick a fight with a girl. He swang to hit her, lost his balance, and crashed to the floor. He lost his 4 front teeth.

Any idiots you know?

Mcoy would say you're look at one right here. What kind of idiot posts in third person?

And gets his grammar all wrong.

Edited by James

yes.....:laughing:

mcoy is awesome!

haha, i changed it hoping know one would notice, it was a joke of course and mcoy is awesome.

haha, i changed it hoping know one would notice, it was a joke of course and mcoy is awesome.
Just stop typing ;)

Anyone who has the unfortunate encounter of this:

5250_249849340127_664390127_8427750_4871559_n.jpg

But to answer the original question...ex Christmas temps. Morons.

Ashley wins this round, methinks.

I disagree, Ellmeister pulled the first ownage, Ashley posted an image he's previously used in another topic. Same joke twice fail.

But if I posted more images of Elliot the devastation caused would make North Korea look like a mischievous kitten in comparison. Trust me, less is definitely more in this case.

Er, yeah. Inspired by that other thread.

The only example I can think of;

I have a mate who really wanted to go to Download Festival last year. He had tried to book the fri/sat off before hand, and he luckily had the monday after wards off. Repeatedly they turned him down, saying others had already booked it.

His solution? Phone work on the thursday while on a train full of people going to download, trying to claim he was too ill to come in that day. When they inquired about the noise he simply said that the washing machine was on.

The next day he saw they were trying to phone him while he was actually by one of the stages. He answered the phone, this time claiming it was his dryer making the noise. He said he was still feeling ill...

Roll round to tuesday he strolls into work, heavily sunburned.

He got put on unpaid suspension for two weeks, which was how long the job was going on for anyway as it was a uni-related job.

Not a great story, but still an idiot.

Another idiot, while drunk, tried to pick a fight with a girl. He swang to hit her, lost his balance, and crashed to the floor. He lost his 4 front teeth.

Any idiots you know?

'sup?

: peace:

I know someone who can't afford to eat for the next month after shelling out £500 to get a ticket to see Take That. That's got to be the biggest idiot I know. Oh, and the sad fact is the eBay seller had 0 feedback and could barely string together two words of English so there's a good chance it's a scam, a fact I'm reluctant to point out.

Oh, and I know a lad who used to fetch trollies for a supermarket who got sacked because he was caught in the pub while clocked in. The dolt accidentally chose the pub where the management were having their Christmas do. Credit due though, he'd been getting away with it for a good 10 hours a week every week for 2 years!

Edited by McPhee

I know someone who can't afford to eat for the next month after shelling out to get a ticket to see Take That. That's got to be the biggest idiot I know. Oh, and the sad fact is the eBay seller had 0 feedback and could barely string together two words of English so there's a good chance it's a scam, a fact I'm reluctant to point out.

Oh, and I know a lad who used to fetch trollies for a supermarket who got sacked because he was caught in the pub while clocked in. The dolt accidentally chose the pub where the management were having their Christmas do. Credit due though, he'd been getting away with it for a good 10 hours a week every week for 2 years!

Haha, I saw them for free and don't even like them really.

I often can recall stupid statements made by people, but I don't know any massive idiots. Probably means I'm the idiot. Some of the better statements:

'Back in Britain, where we belong!' - Said without any trace of irony on the way back from a coach trip to Edinburgh.

'It's 6 and two 3s really.' Response: 'Oh so like Twelve ones?'

'Labour....they're the ones in at the minute yeah?' - Just before this years election.