NEurope
jayseven

Return of the BISH (sign-ups)

Turn on your cameras, think of some stupid things, work on that agoraphobia and write your username on the back of your hand...

Yes, that's right - it's BISH time!

For those of you that don't know BISH stands for Big Internet Scavenger Hunt. It is a concept a friend of mine came up with, and we've had a BASH on this forum a few times (lol).

The Basics.

- You will be send a Top of teh Secrets list.

- Using a camera, you will take pictures of yourself with each individual item on the list - or your own interpretation of the item.

- You then compete with other BISHers to see who can get the most snaps, score the most points, have the most fun!

The rules of the game vary in each previous attempt, but the structure remains the same.

This is the sign-up thread. If you wish to play, please can you PM me a list of 5 things. They can be anything any everything, real or conceptual. So long as the gamesmaster (me) thinks the picture is acceptible.

This game will be played through the christmas season, beginning 25th November! A thread with game rules and lists will go up then.

If anyone has any questions or queries, please feel free to ask :)

Fresh Playahs

Cube

Eenuh

ReZ

Peeps

jayseven

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Aztec Rose

Shorty

nami*

Rummy

Paj Meen Ah

mr-paul (iirc)

gizmo

bolded have sent their lists

*Don't know they're playing yet.

Edited by Shorty

Hmm when do you plan this will end?

As I won't have much time the next few weeks, but I might over the Christmas holidays.

PM a list of 5 things you want to be considered as BISH items for people to take pictures with/of.

You send in five things people will have to photograph themselves with. We've had things like "have yourself dressed up as a christmas tree" or "photograph the N-E logo somewhere in the real world".

You can be as creative as you like.

If it runs over the last week of December/first week of January, I may be able to get some photos in! So sign me up. =)

Now to think of 5 bishes, hmmm...

It'll be running through to the first week of january! I have a few lovely ideas!

Aztec Rose means BUSINESS.

I'll try and fail. :)

You just did.

Also love that I don't even need to post.

I don't need to post either, ftr.

I'll play!

It may be hard while not at home, but I'll give it a BISH.

I think I can play.

I also think this time round, anyone who plays should have to make an account on photobucket or flickr, making it much easier to go through and score it at the end.

Also The Best Ever points system was the one where we got to assign our own list a total of 1000 points.

You're right, that one was great, and I'm intending to implement a similar scoring system with this. Hopefully that wasn't the best game just because people got to value their own BISHes!

Just a reminder to anyone who may be interested - This is due to start on thursday, so get your PMs in. I'll be pestering anyone I can think of with PMs between now and the start.

I'd just like to say that I blates don't have a camera, and I blates have two essays and a group assignment due in that I've not even started and this will blates just be one more distraction that I don't need. So I blates won't be playing.

I'm blates sorry jay.

If any BISH requires taking a picture of your damaged car from where you swerved it into a parked car, count me in..

2010 needs to end. NOW :sad: