NEurope
ReZourceman

The Playground! Its the place to be!

The N-E Playground seems to be neglected by a lot of members. Well I come to you with my hat in hands, asking that you give it a chance. Right now we need some help!

Xpert Eleven - The football management game, is excellent, even for people who have little to no interest in football. It is like an online RPG against other players, its a lot of fun. You choose your team names, players, styles and play. Even player names and kit! Its a great game and the new season starts in a week! Go over and sign up to our league, details in this thread it would be great to get a few new NE faces there!

Mafia Games - Mafia games are full of accusation, lies and trickery! The perfect kind of game to get stuck into. About a quarter of the players in any given game are bad guys and have to lie and cheat to kill every other good guy in the game! Based on a huge variety of different themes in the past we have had Nintendo themes such as Mario, Smash Bros and the Mushroom Kingdom and Pokemon all the way over to over themes such as the currently running Gentlemens Mafia - full of monocles and Earl Grey tea, and the Star Wars mafia! Check out some basic information, and please ask any questions you may have in this thread.

Mock The Thread - Where we mimic the "scenes we'd like to see" game from the popular BBC2 TV show "Mock the Week". We select a winner and they choose the next topic. A hilarious and light hearted game that walks the thin line between decency and not decent. See? Here is the thread.

So there are just three of hundreds of brilliant, fun thread type games, we'd love to see some new members or old time members partaking in the fun to be had...just around the corner.

Now inluding the recently revived, all-new Forum Telephone where users are sent a picture and a caption and must provide their own caption and picture for each and send it on. When all attachments are received they're posted in the thread for reflective hilarity.

---

The mafia games are actually ace. I only started a few weeks ago and I'm addicted. Typically you have good vs bad. 15 good, 5 bad. Everyone has a character and ability. Use your information to bring the mafia into light before they kill the town!

It would be great to get some fresh faces in the mafia games. No harm in giving one a try ;)

I've always wanted to try the mafia games but I didn't exactly have a clue what to do and the games normally start before I get a chance, lol. I might just have a go next time. So there's 15 good and 5 bad and we don't know who they are and we have to find out who they are before it's too late? (just double-checking, lol).

I'm currently writing a SAW RPG at the moment (and I will NOT lose it this time because I've backed it up twice!) and this time, I'm bringing the experience to life as I am actually making puzzles myself via Photoshop. I don't exactly know how many players are going to be in the game since I'm doing the traps and where they are at the moment but pretty soon, all will be revealed.

Edited by Animal

So there's 15 good and 5 bad and we don't know who they are and we have to find out who they are before it's too late? (just double-checking, lol).

Something like that (although numbers are vary and everyone has a different power to help them).

Something like that (although numbers are vary and everyone has a different power to help them).

(And the 5 bad guys know who each other are and are allowed to talk and plan outside the thread, whereas the good guys do not know who anyone is and are not allowed to talk outside the threads)

I'd recommend signing upto Chairs Disney Mafia - its going to be fairly simple and will start within about 5 days (he said)

Any questions will be enthusiastically answered in the mafia general discussion thread in the playground I'm sure

Xpert Eleven - The football management game, is excellent, even for people who have little to no interest in football.

A bare-faced lie I can assure you all.

Well I have little interest in football, so theres your proof.

I have absolutely no interest in football...

Waiting for the Disney mafia to start, it will be my first game! Also followed ReZ's Pokemafia, thought it was awesome :)

Well I have little interest in football, so theres your proof.

I speak from experience. It may not apply to you, but it does to me.

STOP OPPRESSING MY BELIEFS.

I have no interest in football whatsoever and I assume it's like the fantasy football game thing, so I will pass.

How can so many people have no interest in Football :/

ReZ speaks the truth, X11 and Mafias are both amazing.

Because football is so very very boring. =P

The mafia games however are great fun! I love them. And the BISH game, which is starting up again. People should take part in that. =D

How can so many people have no interest in Football :/

ReZ speaks the truth, X11 and Mafias are both amazing.

When the teams win, I get nothing, no point in watching.

Because football is so very very boring. =P

The mafia games however are great fun! I love them. And the BISH game, which is starting up again. People should take part in that. =D

If you're watching 2 shite teams, yes, but then it's more of a tactical battle, so it's still good. Watch Barca vs Real Madrid, then surely, it can't be boring. I'll let the thread get back on track now :heh:

If you're watching 2 shite teams, yes, but then it's more of a tactical battle, so it's still good. Watch Barca vs Real Madrid, then surely, it can't be boring. I'll let the thread get back on track now :heh:

Football is always boring to me, no matter who is playing.

The Playground!

--

I like playing Football, and watching Rugby. I was bored by X11 before I could get into it.

Though I had a real urge to play Rugby the other day. Even though I haven't since I was 11.

Xpert11 is great fun. Even if you just have a small interest in football you will still enjoy it. We have some great banter and there are a few fantastic rivalries.

Xpert11 is great fun. Even if you just have a small interest in football you will still enjoy it. We have some great banter and there are a few fantastic rivalries.

Like me and Haden. We're essentially equals.

New season is starting for X11 in about a week. While it can be pretty tough it is a classic game and we have loads of banter.

PM me or post in the thread if you want to give it a go. :grin:

Waiting for the Disney mafia to start, it will be my first game! Also followed ReZ's Pokemafia, thought it was awesome :)

Me too. Disney Mafia shall be interesting. I'll try and read through the rules!