N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

Maddog I thought proved I was good as well Diageo, thus Eenuh + Maddog =2.

I like the way you say we can't trust Eenuh's information, yet Horicjanitor simply saying you gave him an extra power yet not proving it and nintendohnut not knowing what you are on about proves absolutely nothing!

I guess we can wait till tonight to see that you do do what you say you do.

Eenuh did not even "investigate" me. She simply asked my name and then I confirmed it I believe and so she knows about me andI haven't lied.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick a target to protect...

It's precisely how protector's work, isn't it? Anyone to targets the person I protect will be unable to carry out their ability. I don't get why it's interesting/different to usual...

Well a traditional protector simply stops killers.

Can we get a list of people and role claims/powers (anyone)? Quote and pass on.

There are still a few people who have been bought into question and given us nothing (Tales, gmac) most other people have co-operated.

ReZourceman - Cube suspects his power/its better to be unknown.

Eenuh - Investigator (name?)

Jayseven - Power Protector + Protector

Diageo - Power Super Charger

Heroicjanitor - (Can't remember)

Ellmeister - Investigator?

Cube - (Can't remember)

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Killer/needs princess

I'm going to ask Heroicjanitor the question one more time, because he seems to ignore me every time I ask :(

You keep saying that I am lying about the pills. Why? Why do you believe Diageo over me, and what possible reason could I have for lying after I have been shown to be good by at least two people? I have no reason to lie whatsoever, so I'm wondering why you think I would, and why you don't believe me.

I have answered this like 6 times :p I believe you are lying because I DID receive something from Diageo and because the write-up says you did. I also said that your "insert a line into the write-up" theory sounds wrong because it is an investigator giving us results, not a write-up in the same way as pokemafia or whatever.

Rez all I've said is that my power is a day power and revealing it would render it useless.

Maddog I thought proved I was good as well Diageo, thus Eenuh + Maddog =2.

I like the way you say we can't trust Eenuh's information, yet Horicjanitor simply saying you gave him an extra power yet not proving it and nintendohnut not knowing what you are on about proves absolutely nothing!

I guess we can wait till tonight to see that you do do what you say you do.

Eenuh did not even "investigate" me. She simply asked my name and then I confirmed it I believe and so she knows about me andI haven't lied.

Ok, I don't agree that them saying you are good is proof. If Eenuh didn't investigate you, just knew your name, and you gave the right name, I don't see that as proving you are good. Your name doesn't give out your alignment, so I don't see a reason for you to lie about your name. MadDog's post about what he got in the PM about you seemed weird to me.

Sorry I'm not saying HeroJan has proved anything. I just believe he is good because he told everyone what my power did, even though I myself did not know what it did, so I think he is good. Doesn't mean you have to.

I don't understand what you mean with the Nintendohnut thing.

Ok, I don't agree that them saying you are good is proof. If Eenuh didn't investigate you, just knew your name, and you gave the right name, I don't see that as proving you are good. Your name doesn't give out your alignment, so I don't see a reason for you to lie about your name. MadDog's post about what he got in the PM about you seemed weird to me.

Sorry I'm not saying HeroJan has proved anything. I just believe he is good because he told everyone what my power did, even though I myself did not know what it did, so I think he is good. Doesn't mean you have to.

I don't understand what you mean with the Nintendohnut thing.

I did investigate Ellmeister. How else would I get the information that he's good? =/

So from your power you've learnt absolutely nothing over the course of the game?

I know two people who are telling the truth about what they did on a spesific day, but no one is gunning for them anyway. Have no idea if they are townie or not.

Do you get random information each time you use your power?

Well I got both your and Ellmeister's name and Ell's alignment (which I assume is right). I can't tell yet if my info is random cause of targeting chairdriver (info may have been affected by that) and being roleblocked twice.

He did say it.

Then he's wrong. I targeted him the first night.

Oh sorry I just thought Eenuh got my name.

Why was maddog's pm about me weird Diageo?

ReZ as explained before I can track, redirect or roleblock. These have set costs. I have to save up so I'm not free to use which ever one I want. I chose to redirect last night because I wanted to see what Zell's power did. And it didn't seem to do anything, to which Zell has not explained.