N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I wonder, could there have been a target switcher active, switching chairdriver and ReZ? So the killer may have intended to kill ReZ, but ended up with chairdriver. Or because chairdriver took on ReZ's identity, people targeting ReZ ended up with chairdriver. Or something.

I'm confused haha.

Just wanted to confirm because heroicjanitor said the exotic man visited him but the note says Nintendohnut was visited by a handsome man - are they not the same person?

Obviously if Diageo had actually targeted someone else then it would be a bit more evidence that the note is false.

It's hard to tell from the write-up who was doing the targeting. The friendly gentleman came up to Rezdriver but said he wasn't expecting to see him. Rezdriver then attacks this person but is killed instead...

I'm just trying to work out if someone targeted Chairdriver or Rez, or if Chairdriver is the one who was targeting but for some reason it backfired.

A few things I'd like to say:

-Along with write-up links, I will now be updating the first post with Youtube links to the songs presented thus far. If you wish to find out more about the music being played, look no further;

-Second, and more importantly, there are a few inactive players I'd like to replace. Dead people are out of the question, so if you know anyone interested in joining, please tell me. I'd hate to kill off those players.

From the information i got last night, i indeed found out that Cube was called Phillip Manning. He also said his name was Duke Phillip Manning, meaning he's the leader of something, no? I've been suspicious of Cube for a while, also.

Vote: Cube

That means nothing.

duke Noun /d(y)o͞ok/

Synonyms:

noun: prince

dukes plural

A male holding the highest hereditary title in the British and certain other peerages

(in some parts of Europe) A male ruler of a small independent state

The fists, esp. when raised in a fighting attitude

From the information i got last night, i indeed found out that Cube was called Phillip Manning. He also said his name was Duke Phillip Manning, meaning he's the leader of something, no? I've been suspicious of Cube for a while, also.

Vote: Cube

How is a duke a leader of something? These were all people invited to a princess's birthday, so I assume most will have some sort of title, unless they're staff like the butler.

I think there might be two different alliances. One group is good and the other is evil. The group who killed Diageo at the start are a band of thieves and they are in some sort of battle with the nobles. Chairdriver, one of the thieves, is upset that Joey(Joseph Baldwin, Diageo's first character) joined the nobles since they all used to run in a gang of orphans but Diageo got taken in by the nobles.

The thieves can probably disguise themselves and each have a different sneaky power. Diageo could steal, chair could sneakily gather info. I think there are two more of these thieves since I got the impression they were all there on the night Diageo was killed. It appears the nobles are good but they at least have a vigilante.

The title comes from the Latin Dux, 'leader', a term used in republican Rome to refer to a military commander without an official rank (particularly one of Germanic or Celtic origin), and later coming to mean the leading military commander of a province.

I agree with Eenuh though

And I came to the same conclusion as HeroJan

The thieves are the bad guys so if there's only 2 left how is that trouble for the town?

Oh I see what you mean, 2 groups aside from the town and mafia?

I think that you're right about the band of thieves but I think they're the mafia rather than a separate group.