N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are townie, then I will go after ReZourceman, who was trying to make you look bad, but wouldn't vote until someone else did.

What's with people getting angry and saying I twist words. I'm not twisting anything. Who was the last person to say I was twisting words, Dannyboy?

Ooh, who has the double vote? Ellmeister or MadDog?

Rez was roleblocked the same night no one died. Seems dodgy, yet I am reluctant to go after any leads set up by the note.

To be fair though, I think we should go after the people who don't contribute at all. It's how we lost the pokemafia, the mafia just didn't talk.

I love you in mafia games, you're hilarious.

What's so hilarious?

I said you twist words because you said i was going after you, when all i did was point out that 3 people failed to target you last night. Why am i defending myself? I've done nothing suspicious.

And I suspect that the one that does is evil.

The town has a double voter 99% of the time. This post alone has made me alot more suspicious of you. I know me and ell are both good.

What's so hilarious?

Just that you tend to twist things other people say or just suspect everyone. Its cool though, I mean I can understand where you're coming from this time but I was hardly trying to make MadDog look bad, I was just pointing out a suspicion of his potential to be mafia.

Now, the other night where we narrowed down a double vote to like three people....who were the three? I'll check now.

I'm a vicious word twister apparently. Where has all this come from, what words am I twisting.

I don't know why you mentioned me by name, but you're always pretty paranoid in these games. That's all I've gathered. I haven't noticed you exactly twisting words in this game, just jumping the gun a lot. And to be fair, jumping the gun is necessary when the info is sparse.