N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it hasn't been mentioned before, the punch could be a protection power.

Yeah I think you did mention that before. But then the mysterious guy should've seen three people. Tbh Rez is shady as all hell right now and I'm starting to think the mafia have a silencer and have silence chair twice. He'd usually defend himself loudly. Or he wants me to think that... Paranoia ftw. Can you be silenced for whole days? I'll assume you can for now.

Remove vote

To quote the list Chairdriver made, which was posted in the first 15-or-so games:

When the images are of such a humorous quality, I'm not particularly bothered, personally.

Can you be silenced for whole days? I'll assume you can for now.

This is usually the duration of a silencing power. One thing we haven't taken into account, and which is often forgotten about silencing powers, is that since the silenced person's ability to vote has been hampered as well, the majority needs to be adjusted accordingly. Now, I'm not sure if Jonnas has even considered this (most people don't seem to), but if he has, it might just tell us if anyone (chairdriver) has been silenced.

Anyway, regarding ReZ, I'm as unsure as can be, and I don't know whether to stick with my vote for him or not. He's been extremely skilled at evading accusations before when mafia (he's a surprisingly excellent debater), but his arguments are also fairly solid. On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past him to set up an elaborate alibi.

In my mafia for instance, when Yoshi targeted mafia he protected them, when he targeted townies, he silenced them. Also in my mafia, they had people roleblocking the mafia and targeting the mafia with the farts to use it as an alibi. Also, he could have a power like protection, and then was the one to kill on the night of The Peeps death and when no one died.

You can have a power and then choose not to use it and kill instead if you are in the mafia.

I apologise for being inactive. I've had a shed load of work these last few day (been spending 9 hour shifts in the library) and obviously I didn't want to be distracted. But I've handed it all in now and I don't have any more coursework for a fortnight, so I'm back.

Although I have been inactive, I must point out that others have been more inactive. I have at least posted this day phase.

Thanks for contributing nothing at all to our current investigation.

You're welcome.

I would also say to please think before you decide to vote off an inactive. The mafia may tend to lie low yes, but townies can be inactives too, and the probability is we are more likely to kill off a townie by lynching an inactive. Furthermore, I would say it's a classic mafia tactic to try to vote off inactive players (the mafia knowing full well that they're voting off the town). I guess this makes Rez a suspect, but I have a feeling he's being ganged up upon a bit.

How did you die on night 1 Diageo if I didn't target you? Oh yeah Sméagol did it, and now he's died he passed on the kill power to me.

So how did Sméagol blind Cube if Sméagol was the mafias killer?

The story of me being mafia has more prolems than the plot of The Matrix Revolutions.

Gentlemen's Regulations

-Editing posts is forbidden. Anyone caught doing so will be punished;

[ATTACH]3415[/ATTACH]

-----------------

Edwardian Diction Inter-Timetravel (Or EDIT, has it is usually named). An exquisite technique, available only to those in great control of their minds. It allows you to unsay profanities and correct mistakes...

It is, however, immensely dangerous for the common mortal.

When ReZ Horseman intended to apply this technique in the mockery of an emotionally drunk Diageo, he suffered the consequences. He fell into a catatonic state, unable to speak, unable to move, he would need to settle for a blank stare into the horizon, enduring the increasingly intense itch on his nose...

ReZ has been silenced for the day. He will not be able to utilise his power during the following night, either. Should he break his silence, death will swiftly come.

"Poor fellow... I suppose nature's laws are not to be trifled with..."

-------------------

Vote Standings

Diageo (1): Ellmeister

Nintendohnut (2): Eenuh, Tales

ReZourceman (7): The Peeps, Diageo, MadDog, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube, heroicjanitor

(Majority is 10)

The day will end by 22:00 (or perhaps a bit later)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How did you die on night 1 Diageo if I didn't target you? Oh yeah Sméagol did it, and now he's died he passed on the kill power to me.

So how did Sméagol blind Cube if Sméagol was the mafias killer?

The story of me being mafia has more prolems than the plot of The Matrix Revolutions.

Because anyone on the mafia can kill. It's not a power that needs to be passed on or that only one person has.

[ATTACH]3415[/ATTACH]

-----------------

Edwardian Diction Inter-Timetravel (Or EDIT, has it is usually named). An exquisite technique, available only to those in great control of their minds. It allows you to unsay profanities and correct mistakes...

It is, however, immensely dangerous for the common mortal.

When ReZ Horseman intended to apply this technique in the mockery of an emotionally drunk Diageo, he suffered the consequences. He fell into a catatonic state, unable to speak, unable to move, he would need to settle for a blank stare into the horizon, enduring the increasingly intense itch on his nose...

ReZ has been silenced for the day. He will not be able to utilise his power during the following night, either. Should he break his silence, death will swiftly come.

"Poor fellow... I suppose nature's laws are not to be trifled with..."

-------------------

Vote Standings

Diageo (1): Ellmeister

Nintendohnut (2): Eenuh, Tales

ReZourceman (7): The Peeps, Diageo, MadDog, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube, heroicjanitor

(Majority is 10)

The day will end by 22:00 (or perhaps a bit later)

Also Jonnas suggested I put this up.

He says the time has passed but I will do it anyway.

Plan.png

I did change my vote to zell. It wasn't in bold though as I was using my phone to do it and it's so damn awkward it didn't bold properly so you must've missed it.

Zell has posted now anyway so remove vote

I think (whoever said it) may be right about Chairdriver being silenced. He is usually more active than this.

PS. lol Rez