NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

Does the mention of the green pokemon following mean he witnessed it? Also the red is mentioned as its ally, wanna shed some more light on your partnership thing, Danny?

Rather not or can not? Interesting none the less, and something to bear in mind for now, so maybe I won't vote for MadDog yet, but I haven't really got anyone else to be suspicious of.

Rather not.

Also, Dannyboy is in a partnership with the tiny red pokemon, who confused people yesterday into trying to lynch MadDog. To add to that, Dannyboy tried to get the lynch train going for him again today.

I believe he is suspicious enough to lynch.

Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane

Are you talking to me?

Indeed, forsooth.

I should think the GM cannot comment on the roles or players of the game besides writeups, otherwise these would be far too easy! Either way, I'm gonna wait it out for a bit see if any new information comes up.

I trust MadDog.

I think I have a lead. Vote: Aqu1ia Did some checking out after his dodgy no lynch vote yesterday. Fair chance he's scummy.

Well, if he didn't want complications. He could make his colours consistent and not add words that infer that there are only one of each role. :p

I trust MadDog.

I think I have a lead. Vote: Aqu1ia Did some checking out after his dodgy no lynch vote yesterday. Fair chance he's scummy.

When you say 'there's a fair chance he's scummy'... what is the information you have? While it may be a lead, you haven't actually said what the lead is, and you've also made clear the lead isn't definitive. If you've got something useful you might as well come out with it so that we can lynch today.

When you say 'there's a fair chance he's scummy'... what is the information you have? While it may be a lead, you haven't actually said what the lead is, and you've also made clear the lead isn't definitive. If you've got something useful you might as well come out with it so that we can lynch today.

I'm not going to say whether I have information or not. Trust me, or don't.

As far as I could tell, at the time it wasn't necessary for you to reveal. It didn't really add anything to the discussion, and I was just a little confused as to why you admitted it? Again, I'm not accusing you, and I'm not saying we shouldn't vote for Maddog either, but I would like that answered.

Maybe it wasn't strictly necessary, but people kept pushing the issue, and Diageo was being ignorant, so I honestly think it'd have been necessary to reveal later. Even if it was a mistake to reveal it then, there's not really anything scummy about it, is there?

I'm quite suspicious of Dannyboy. He's very eager to get MadDog lynched and claims to be in a team.

This is interesting because I know MadDog is town. No question about it.

Beside the info revealed yesterday, I have my own reasons for believing MadDog is mafia. Reasons that I am unable to reveal, but which make me almost certain that he's mafia. Concordantly, I am now also highly suspicious of you.

I am in a team, yes. So have many good guys in the past. Don't try to turn this into a "double voter" tactic on me.

Also, Dannyboy is in a partnership with the tiny red pokemon, who confused people yesterday into trying to lynch MadDog. To add to that, Dannyboy tried to get the lynch train going for him again today.

What? Now you're just making stuff up. My partner is most certainly not tiny, nor red, and I don't have anything to do with it. I tried to get a lynch train rolling because I'm certain MadDog is mafia. You're continually making stuff up and trying to twist facts into making me seem bad, which only fuels my already high suspicions of you.

Take notice of who was against me if I turn up dead and right, townies!

Getting quite defensive and insulting aren't we? Very unlike you.

MadDog is not mafia, so you're just putting yourself further down the hole on this one. The more you push, the more I'll think you are mafia. Reason's you are unable to reveal? You can't expect us to just trust you. I have given reasons when voting for people.

I wasn't the one that first implied it, but the write-up speaks of the red pokemon having an ally. How many teams are there?

Continuously making stuff up? Like what?

I have bad vibes from you all.

I would vote Aquila (or whatever), but then have a feeling Chair could be a maff/evil who wants to get rid of the newbie who probably won't play.

Getting quite defensive and insulting aren't we? Very unlike you.

MadDog is not mafia, so you're just putting yourself further down the hole on this one. The more you push, the more I'll think you are mafia. Reason's you are unable to reveal? You can't expect us to just trust you. I have given reasons when voting for people.

I wasn't the one that first implied it, but the write-up speaks of the red pokemon having an ally. How many teams are there?

Continuously making stuff up? Like what?

I'm getting defensive because you're making stuff up. And I always act like this when I'm wrongly accused in these games.

Read the write-ups again. They don't mention the red Pokémon having an ally anywhere. Only one partnership is ever mentioned as far as I can see, and that would be me and my partner. And none of us are red.

I literally can't reveal it. It would kill my character. But I'm so very certain of this that I'm willing to risk my life on it. I know you don't have much reason to trust me, but I urge you all to lynch MadDog. If he against my expectations should turn up good, you can all lynch me. But if he does turn up evil, I want people to take note of who was eager to discredit me.

Chairdriver, I don't know where you're getting that information lol, but it's definitely wrong. I'm not mafia, and that's a waste of an important vote. I'm good.

As for your other point, I totally agree. It looks to me like Maddog is being unfairly targetted non-stop by Dannyboy, and it all looks very suspicious.

That's why today, I Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane

It doesn't. However the small green pokemon does have an ally. I'm more likely to believe Dannyboy here, he is being open and even admitted he had an ally.

He is probably neutral though and I feel like his mission has something to do with MadDog. Difficult call.

Edited by jayseven

I am wondering why many people voted for MadDog yesterday, yet none do so today. I am even more certain of his scumminess today than yesterday. Also, it's interesting how I always get labelled as suspicious when I push someone. People seem to think my very direct approach is scummy.

It doesn't. However the small green pokemon does have an ally. I'm more likely to believe Dannyboy here, he is being open and even admitted he had an ally.

He is probably neutral though and I feel like his mission has something to do with MadDog. Difficult call.

I can see why I would seem neutral, but I can assure you that I am completely good. I'm just very eager because I think I've found a mafia goon. :heh:

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

You are wrong, MadDog is not mafia. If are indeed good, stop now. This is just getting worse for you.

I do admit though, I read the write-up incorrectly. The green pokemon has the ally. Not the red pokemon.

What is your basis to vote for MadDog, he has done nothing wrong. And he's clearly not the killer from the first night. You'll never convince me, because I know you are wrong.

You are wrong, MadDog is not mafia. If are indeed good, stop now. This is just getting worse for you.

I do admit though, I read the write-up incorrectly. The green pokemon has the ally. Not the red pokemon.

What is your basis to vote for MadDog, he has done nothing wrong. And he's clearly not the killer from the first night. You'll never convince me, because I know you are wrong.

My basis was originally that he might be the killer from the first night. This basis is indeed not waterproof, I admit that - however, something else has convinced me that he is indeed mafia, something which I am quite literally not able to reveal. I ask people to trust me on this one.

May I ask why you find it clear that he is not the killer from night 1? Your certainty that he is good makes me suspicious of you, yet I can't help but think, with the "Trust No One" mantra hanging above our heads, that you have wrongly been led to believe he is good.

No, I know. It is a fact.

I don't believe this, "I can't reveal crap".

The fact that you expect anyone to believe you, in this of all games, is ludicrous.

HeroJan, you know as well as I do that the most defensive people are most likely guilty.

You may think it's a fact, but it may still not be.

If I am about to get lynched and my salvation is inevitable, I shall reveal everything I know with my dying breath.

No, I know. It is a fact.

I don't believe this, "I can't reveal crap".

The fact that you expect anyone to believe you, in this of all games, is ludicrous.

HeroJan, you know as well as I do that the most defensive people are most likely guilty.

Why don't you tell us about how you know Maddog is not in the mafia? You seem set on going against Danny yet you also reveal nothing just like Chair. No-one is saying anything with any credibility/ideas.

I gave my reasons for why I think Danny is evil.

I don't feel I need to reveal why I know MadDog is not evil because it is different. I'm not trying to get anyone killed with the reason "trust me".

Not it is not.

You are saying, "MadDog is evil, trust me."

I am saying, "I think MadDog is evil because he is viciously going after MadDog with no info. Highly defensive and angry.

And based on past experiences, you seem paranoid.

I make one mistake about the write-up, saying red instead of green. And suddenly I'm twisting facts, being ignorant, making stuff up and lying to get you lynched. Calm down will you.

Vote : MadDog - 1 - Dannyboy-the-Dane

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 2 - Diageo, Aqui1a

Vote : Aqui1a - 1 - Chairdriver

Majority is 9

Players 17 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, MoogleViper, Rummy.

Not it is not.

You are saying, "MadDog is evil, trust me."

I am saying, "I think MadDog is evil because he is viciously going after MadDog with no info. Highly defensive and angry.

And based on past experiences, you seem paranoid.

I make one mistake about the write-up, saying red instead of green. And suddenly I'm twisting facts, being ignorant, making stuff up and lying to get you lynched. Calm down will you.

Obviously I meant Dannyboy instead of MadDog in the 3rd sentence.

It's still word against word. I am always paranoid in these games. Get used to it. I always act like this, good or evil, and people can verify this. You can't draw any conclusions based on it.

Anyway, I accused you of twisting facts because of the mistake you made since you seemed eager to incriminate me. If it's a genuine mistake, I apologise, but I didn't know that. You just said: "That's how it is." For all I know, you're mafia trying to discredit me.

First of all... I enjoy the adoption of "scummy" in this game. ReZ.. I propose it become the official adjective of the game.

This whole thing with Danny and Diageo. Both are being pretty vocal and defensive about it all. What with mysterious messages and "otherworldly" reasons that are coming out I'm most likely to plumb for the information based on night-powers, i.e. Danny.

The only reservation is that we can't know Danny has the power he says.