NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

Does trust no one mean don't trust the GM, either? I don't trust him much as it is anyway...

Also yeah, should have let Jonnas start first.

Also yeah, should have let Jonnas start first.

*Already responded twice to this*

And to clear things up completely...

9th September

Signing Up Soon

Colours Mafia

Pokemafia : Trust No One (Start date projected 18th October)

Hey, ReZ, put my name there as well. I'll do mine after yours. The roles are pretty much set for the Gentlemen's Mafia. There's just one thing I'd like to ask all of you:

Edited by ReZourceman

The sun never fully set in the oasis-like town of Gallavand, but the lack of darkness in the sky did not mean the lack of darkness in many Pokemons hearts.

A green and yellow Pokemon hopped along as it followed a muscular Pokemon.

Squirt!

A small golden Pokemon felt a chill as a small ice barrier was thrown up. It wasn't needed, but it wouldn't have worked on this occasion anyway.

A white and black Pokemon glowed gently and intensely. It focused on itself for some reason.

A black, pink and blue Pokémon looks like he's focussing energy.

A meditating Pokemon was telepathically hit.

A shiny Pokemon was decided upon.....

Elsewhere two allies headed in different directions.

A small golden yellow and red Pokemon was bought surprisingly close to danger as a giant purple sludge Pokemon was attacked....

A purple, pink and cream Pokemon was pointlessly affected by a tiny red Pokemon.

Far out at sea one Pokemon was confused....it watched as the Pokemon next to it was murdered by a black Pokemon. Muk was washed away.

89.png

Zell is dead. He was Muk, the jailkeeping townie.

CORRECTION

Elsewhere Shiny Pikachu was walking along the shore. It was attacked by a large ball of dark red energy It was then grabbed and highly unsavoury things happened to him.

CORRECTION

Shiny Pikachu breathed a sigh of relief as the black Pokemon left the scene. Normally it would be considerably more difficult for the Pokemon to move so freely, but it floated away with ease. Pikachu started paddling.

25.png

The Peeps is dead. He was Shiny Pikachu, the towns uber Pokemon with the ability to stop a lynch in its tracks.

DAY 2

Day Phase ends at 7:00AM on 23rd October

Players 18 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, MoogleViper, Rummy.

Edited by ReZourceman

Ok I can't identify many of these, but a black pokemon killed Zell. The peeps was hit by a dark red energy ball and then was grabbed and killed. The dark red energy ball and the grabbing/molesting may or may not be related.

The small golden yellow and red pokemon is pikachu, and the giant purple sludge one is muk. Is the black one snorlax? He usually finds it hard to move and would probably float well.

Oh dear. Either we're dealing with 2 mafia's again, or we have a serial killer. Or a vigilante, but then he'd/she'd have made a bad choice indeed.

I'll do a breakdown later, but that will make clear I'm no Pokémon expert. I recognise Muk and Pikachu though! :P

Pikachu death ftl :(

If there is a vigilante I would advise not just killing at random if you are trying to help the town. There are more townies than mafia so you're more likely to kill a goodie than a mafioso.

As with all these games I don't know enough pokemon to guess which is which, so I'll leave that up to others. However, I didn't get anything of any use last night at all. I hope someone did!

Bloody knew I'd die first lol. WEAK! That was a great role and I never got to use it :cry:

I'll happily replace any inactives btw

Boo! I fucked up the write up very minorly. It is in fact so minor that you guys won't even understand why I've done such a minor adjustment but accept it. Corrected with what it said previously too.

Boo! I fucked up the write up very minorly. It is in fact so minor that you guys won't even understand why I've done such a minor adjustment but accept it. Corrected with what it said previously too.

You missed a bit, I'm still dead *last post*

:P

I am now so confused. Did the black pokemon kill pikachu or muk? Or both? I don't get this new write-up!

If I could edit posts I would love to add the word 'fangled' between the words 'new' and 'write-up' in my post above. Ah well!

I am now so confused. Did the black pokemon kill pikachu or muk? Or both? I don't get this new write-up!

Same here it has me baffled now.

Pikachu wasn't the one beside muk then. So now we don't know who killed Zell.

Shiny pikachu is walking on the shore. It is attacked by a black pokemon. Then when "it" reaches the shore "it" is hit with energy and grabbed. Does this mean it wasn't pikachu that was hit with then energy and grabbed? Since pikachu was already on the shore?

Ugh. I've still made a mistake. I'll update. Fuuuucl.

Ghuh. Sorry about that. Definitely correct now. I was getting myself confused. Damn two deaths.

I guess the Muk and the confused Pokemon is out in the sea together when Muk is attacked by the black Pokemon?

Ok so the black pokemon killed Zell. The black pokemon isn't described as having trouble moving any more but I'm going to keep it in the back of my head anyway since it wasn't put there at random. So for now I think the black pokemon is snorlax.

"A small golden yellow and red Pokemon" saw the murder happen and probably has information.

From looking again I think that the "green and yellow pokemon" following the muscular one is either weepinbell or victreebell, if that's how they are spelt. Since they have no legs they would hop. A muscular pokemon could be machamp or machoke.

A white and black pokemon that can glow... All I can think of is unown.

A black pink and blue pokemon could be golbat?

"A small golden yellow and red Pokemon" saw the murder happen and probably has information.

Wasn't that Pikachu?

Wasn't that Pikachu?

It was until the write-up was changed. Now pikachu is on the shore and not out at sea like it was originally.

It was until the write-up was changed. Now pikachu is on the shore and not out at sea like it was originally.

It doesn't invalidate Pikachu, though. Golden Yellow and Red fit his description.

Can the pokemon come from any of the games? Or can I narrow down a bit?

This is ReZ so I imagine that any pokemon is possible.

He's probably even made up a few himself.