NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

I'm Lileep. My power is whoever targets me, will instead target whoever I target. I'm good. You sure your info is correct?

I'm Lileep. My power is whoever targets me, will instead target whoever I target. I'm good. You sure your info is correct?

So...

Who did you target?

As sure as one can be in these games. My PM specifically says that I targetted you, and that you targetted Zell. But you claim you didn't?

That's usually a shitty mafia excuse. And if it were true surely he would have said who he'd targeted and voted for them.

Vote: Maddog

A white and black Pokemon glowed gently and intensely. It focused on itself for some reason.

This must be Dyson. I don't think anyone will refute his claim.

As for MadDog, we have two options:

-MadDog lies, he killed Zell;

-MadDog tells the truth, which means that whoever he targeted is the one who actually targeted Zell.

So, who did you target, MadDog?

I think we should wait for MadDog to answer. We already have two shaky leads.

So you say whoever targets you gets your target instead. So you targeted whoever killed Zell, and so did Dannyboy.

Lilleep fits perfectly with the colours Pink, Purple and Cream. He was affected by the Red pokemon. Muk was killed by the black pokemon, not Lilleep. So MadDog didn't do it. If he is lying then whoever is pink, purple and cream can come out and we can vote for him.

I targeted nobody. I don't appear in the write up. And as Diageo says, I'm not a black pokemon.

You do appear, you probably assumed you didn't because you targeted no one. But if you are indeed Lilleep, then you were targeted by a tiny red pokemon.Which is probably Dannyboy. If Dannyboy confirms this then we know you weren't the killer.

Well then we have conflicting information. The tiny red pokemon has affected MadDog and it probably made it look like he targeted Zell. But as the write-up stands, Lilleep indeed targeted no-one.

Is there a reason you're not in the write-up?

Dannyboy, you are likely the confused pokemon out at sea. Confused, implying that your information was tampered. And since what you say doesn't match the write-up. I don't believe MadDog is the killer.

On closer inspection, I believe I've found myself elsewhere in the write-up, but I can't deny the possibility that I'm the confused Pokémon. However, I wonder why it's out at sea. I'm certainly not a sea Pokémon, so if that's a clue, it points to me not being the confused Pokémon.

The killer is out at sea and a confused pokemon wouldn't head to it's normal habitat.

So where else could you be in the write-up? It's pretty clear that MadDog is Lilleep, so he can't have killed Zell. So what we know is that your information is wrong.

I don't believe that MadDog targeted no one.

Vote: MadDog

If MadDog turns out to be Lileep, then we know write-ups are not to be trusted.

I don't believe that MadDog targeted no one.

If MadDog turns out to be Lileep, then we know write-ups are not to be trusted.

That's not the only conclusion. This is like throwing women in the fire and if they don't burn, they are witches.

The simplest explanation, which wouldn't involve distrusting our only source of information, is that Dannyboy is in the wrong.

If you have found yourself in the write-up, and you said you targeted MadDog. What colour is MadDog?

You say you are a tracker. Therefore you are either the yellow and green pokemon that followed the muscular pokemon. Or you are the confused pokemon that watched Zell die. Since you say that you got someone targeting Zell, and Zell was only targeted once. It is safe to assume you are the confused pokemon, there's no reason not to.

I see no other possibility other than that you are the confused pokemon.

You say you are a tracker. Therefore you are either the yellow and green pokemon that followed the muscular pokemon. Or you are the confused pokemon that watched Zell die. Since you say that you got someone targeting Zell, and Zell was only targeted once. It is safe to assume you are the confused pokemon, there's no reason not to.

I see no other possibility other than that you are the confused pokemon.

Incorrect. I am mentioned in the write-up, but my target is not. I suspect this is to make the write-up less revealing.

I see no other possibility other than that you are the confused pokemon. [/color]

I don't think he's the confused Pokémon.

A green and yellow Pokemon hopped along as it followed a muscular Pokemon.

Denies it.

Squirt!Would have known from the start. As it is clearly Squirtle doing something.

A small golden Pokemon felt a chill as a small ice barrier was thrown up. It wasn't needed, but it wouldn't have worked on this occasion anyway.

Protector, not tracker.

A white and black Pokemon glowed gently and intensely. It focused on itself for some reason.

Dyson claims to be this, Dannyboy has not refuted it.

A black, pink and blue Pokémon looks like he's focussing energy.

There is no reason for a tracker to focus energy.

A meditating Pokemon was telepathically hit.

Some pokemon hit by a psychic attack, nothing to do with Dannyboy.

A shiny Pokemon was decided upon.....

Dannyboy says he appears in the write-up, but not his target. This doesn't fit as someone targets the shiny pokemon. Maybe Pikachu.

Elsewhere two allies headed in different directions.

A small golden yellow and red Pokemon was bought surprisingly close to danger as a giant purple sludge Pokemon was attacked....

Pikachu near Muck as it was attacked. The fact that he is brought close to danger might suggest that he was the first target, but something made it change targets..

A purple, pink and cream Pokemon was pointlessly affected by a tiny red Pokemon.

Lilleep affected by Red pokemon, not Dannyboy.

Far out at sea one Pokemon was confused....it watched as the Pokemon next to it was murdered by a black Pokemon. Muk was washed away.

Confused pokemon "watches" Zell get killed. Only explanation.

As I'm the other suspect obviously I'll vote for MadDog. I've seen that defense used before and I don't buy it.

Incorrect. I am mentioned in the write-up, but my target is not. I suspect this is to make the write-up less revealing.

So you are one of the two allies? I can't find you in the write-up unless you are the confused pokemon. Or maybe you are forced to say this?

Another thing is that I think pikachu was hit by shadow ball, which is a ghost type move. But then I don't think ghosts can grab can they? Well if they can pikachu was killed by a ghost. Ironic.