NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

You're right, Feraligatr and Swampert have fists.

Do we have a vigilante on our hands then? He seems to have been very sure that Tales was evil.

Another pokemon has the power to protect themselves from night kills.

MadDog, does your power reflect killing blows on? As in, are you invulnerable to death?

While it's possible that the killer is good, it's unlikely. Obviously the mafia are our priority, but to be honest with another vigilante killer on the loose (killing at random unless he somehow knew tales was evil) I'm not entirely confident we're safe.

Two people did die on the first day. Maybe that was the vigilante testing his power? Or maybe we have a mafia that can kill on some nights.

Or some sort of delayed psychopath.

In the PM it says anyone apart from roleblockers. So yeah, the mafia would have to roleblock me and kill me I think.

I have never seen a townie power so powerful before, but I have not been in many mafia games. Has anyone else ever seen a townie power this powerful? He is basically invincible unless roleblocked.

Just trying to figure anything out, Rez is throwing curveballs all over the place.

I'd like to hear from other people... But your still in my good books MadDog.

Well, unless 5 more people come online and vote for chairdriver before 10am it looks like we're not going to get a lynch.

Diageo: No, I can't think of another townie that powerful from previous games. Perhaps a neutral, but not a townie. Still, that doesn't mean anything really as it's a whole different game this time.

It doesn't, just says he is reflective. He claims to be invincible unless roleblocked (if he targets someone), and the PM I got from Rez at the start of the game supports it.

The killer is probably Swampert, the colours match. Dannyboy said that he and Chairdriver would've died had they been silenced. Perhaps this wasn't a kill power but an accidental death? Unlikely though.

I'm very surprised that Diageo and MadDog have openly said how to get MadDog killed. Surely you'd want to keep that a secret?

I am a bit suspicious of Chairdriver but I don't think there's enough information to vote for anyone just yet so I'll hold off.

Well we won't get much information until 10AM so you are basically going for a no lynch there.

Yes I am

vote: No Lynch

I didn't see the point in including it though as with 10 hours left there won't be any majorities cast.

Just in case I havnt been thrown out or replaced or whatevs, id like to reiterate that i have hardly any internet access at the moment so havn't been playing. Plz replace me so i feel less guilty

The killer is probably Swampert, the colours match. Dannyboy said that he and Chairdriver would've died had they been silenced. Perhaps this wasn't a kill power but an accidental death? Unlikely though.

I'm very surprised that Diageo and MadDog have openly said how to get MadDog killed. Surely you'd want to keep that a secret?

I am a bit suspicious of Chairdriver but I don't think there's enough information to vote for anyone just yet so I'll hold off.

People already knew my power, they'd know what to do anyway to kill me.

I still wanted to do an analysis, but the more I look at it..

I'm seeing more colours than I have in all of Dannyboy's write-ups of the colour mafia combined..

A lot of Pokémon who haven't been explicitly mentioned in previous games I believe.

Vote: Aqui1a - 3 - Chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah, Marcamilliain.

Vote: Chairdriver - 2 - Aqui1a, Nintendohnut.

Vote: No Lynch - 1 - The Peeps

Majority was not reached.

Players 15 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Rummy, The Peeps.

Night Phase ends at 10:00AM on 29th October

The nights were starting to get darker, but there was still an orange glow over the town.

A white and black Pokemon glowed intently focusing on a plump Pokemon. It had its target in sight and let out a psychic message.

Out at sea a Pokemon was doing its favourite activity. Deciding to itself that it would be time to look over its target, he headed for the shore. Hopping off his apparatus he saw his target and began to pace, but he was jumped on out of nowhere. A brown, beige, red and yellow Pokemon ran off before the Pokemon had a chance to see him.

A small green, grey and red Pokemon left the scene, its hiding place still a secret.

Nearby the intimidating Pokemon was meditating once again. It stood up, knowing what it had to do but felt a sharp pain come over it. It hit the floor losing consciousness. A red and yellow Pokemon darted away. A tiny red Pokemons life was spared.

A pink and yellow Pokemon blasted a beam of ice! It was surprised to see it standing where it was intended to be.

SQUIRT!

A tiny black Pokemon had been informed of its duties. It wasn't sure if it would be safe, but the black Pokemon found a nearby stream and began to pick up speed. Cutting through the water like a speeding torpedo, the Pokemon made a calculated leap, and flew hundreds of metres into the air. Its trajectory was perfect, a talented Pokemon indeed.....

The white and black Pokemon opened its eyes, its psychic awareness fully recovered from its exhausting task. In the distance a yellow, black and red Pokemon had just returned home, its task unfulfilled when it was struck mentally and fell to the floor. Luckily the Rug Of Tiki (hand woven by Aipom) broke its fall. The white and black Pokemon sensed that the message had been received but it felt something else....something physical. A waft of air. It gazed up, but before it could focus it was all over.

359.png

Dyson is dead. He was Absol, his amnesia provided information for his allies. He was a member of the town.

Players 14 - Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Rummy, The Peeps.

Day Five

Day Phase ends at 11:00PM GMT on 30th October

The mafia are being quite clever by only using one killer. It allows the rest of them to hide easier.

No closer to working out what that SQUIRT! is. Last time it was Leek wasn't it? I didn't play that game so might remember wrongly but wasn't it shown instead of whatever the mafia don set out to do?

Does anyone have any info?

The killer is a tiny black water pokemon who is very fast and has a pointy face. With all of this info you'd think someone would know who it was.