NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia : Trust No One - Sign Ups Thread

Yay. Need to get at least 20. Roles are completely finalised now, with several back up plans if over 20 join.

We have a strange history of deciding that 20 players is somehow optimum. It doesn't have to be! Just be patient, give it a day then just close sign-ups and go with the flow :)

But theres important roles and baalaaannnceeee. I'll cut some if I absolutely have to. Hopefully there are still a few people I've spammed who will come (lol) though.

ReZ, be patient. Me and Jayseven (and technically, chairdriver) are still next. Let sign-ups mellow out.

Btw, I will start mine by the next weekend, probably.

I'll sign up. I promise to be more active than I have been recently, being back at uni meant I haven't been following the games as much as would have liked and I consequently lost interest.

Didn't Jonnas get here before you Rez, so technically you should wait for his one to finish...

Didn't Jonnas get here before you Rez, so technically you should wait for his one to finish...

A) Nope, I put projected start date on mine of 18th October about 7 or 8 weeks ago.

B) Chairdriver pushed in, without anyones knowledge

C) That made three current mafias.

D) Chairdrivers is about to end which leaves just Jaysevens.

E) That'd make three active, Jaysevens, Mine and Jonnas'

People are complaining that 3 mafias are too much. While I disagree, it would annoy some people. But really fuck them. Send out your roles! =]

Everyone seems fine/plus they'll die soon in at least one anyway/etc. I'm writing PMs as we speak. Thread is written, ready to hit "Post" as soon as last PM goes out.

I have no issues with 3 mafias running. The marvel mafia will end soon anyway.

I hope the recent bout of inactivity will end with these new games starting up