NEurope
Diageo

Justin Bieber vs. the World, Hitler and Puberty

This argument is getting annoying actually. Young kids LIKE justin bieber... it doesn't matter whether he is good or not. Tough shit he isn't aimed at you.

It wasn't like we didn't buy into crap in our day. S club 7, the spice girls and yes the 80's generation hated that shit just as much as we hate Bieber..

Agreed, we just like other things. Sure we may not get why they like it but they do and they must find something about him to like otherwise they wouldn't buy his records. If we don't like him, there's a simple solution to it, lol. I heard him, I didn't like his voice (nothing against the kid but I don't) so I don't listen to him. I only came across Never Say Never because my mate's sister was listening to it and I actually thought it was pretty decent. Other than that, his other stuff isn't good and that's my opinion.

It wasn't like we didn't buy into crap in our day. S club 7, the spice girls and yes the 80's generation hated that shit just as much as we hate Bieber..

How dare ewe.

:bowdown:

S Club 7 were awesome, Reach for the stars was a particular favourite... Entertaining as it is I can't believe people are still arguing over Bieber :D Anyone want to start a Miley Cyrus hate train?

Anyone want to start a Miley Cyrus hate train?

:nono: Why would anyone do such a thing?

miley-cyrus-much-music-awards-6.jpg

ARTISTIC TOUR-DE-FORCE. :love:

Sophisticated? As soon as she could she started dressing in the most revealing ways possible. And she is very arrogant. At least in the interviews I saw her in.

Sophisticated? As soon as she could she started dressing in the most revealing ways possible. And she is very arrogant. At least in the interviews I saw her in.

Jonathon Ross interview with her as a guess?

Ya she did seem arrogant in that one... I don't see anything special about her to be honest.

Jonathon Ross interview with her as a guess?

Ya she did seem arrogant in that one... I don't see anything special about her to be honest.

Exactly that one.

But just wait a second until Chair or Paj come in here to tell us how Miley and Bieber are completely different. That Miley is part of the good culture. That she has a strong personality. That she makes stands for important causes and stuff like that. :laughing:

Please. I'm not an idiot.

She's fairly useless as a person and probably not a very good role model, and is slightly more controversial than androgybeiber - I just prefer her music. It's less saccharine and doesn't remind me of shit children (Hannah Montana does - but then why would I listen to that?). It reminds me of having fun whilst drunk, and possibly flashing your crotch at people when getting out of a taxi. Things like that. Things that are entertaining.

Beiber is in the same farmyard as Twilight (for me). Horrible things that I find horrible in concept and execution. Give me a drunk slut wailing over that anyday.

Yeah, realistically if I want real music I know where to find it. (ie. not anywhere near Bieber/MileyCyrus)

Because what Cyrus and Beiber produce are not really "sounds arranged in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre". (Source: The Free Dictionary)

Oh, wait ...

Good on you Dannyboy. Anti-pretentiousness force go!

2ro6ex5.jpg

Please...you'll never win.

Justin Bieber has been accused of assaulting a 12 year old during a game of laser tag.

My favourite thing ever.

I'm so bored. Listen to what you want to listen to.

Just don't offend me by making me look at his face ever again.

Justin Bieber has been accused of assaulting a 12 year old during a game of laser tag.

My favourite thing ever.

Will make my life if he goes to juvie.

Quoting sources, TMZ says one kid targeted Bieber repeatedly during the laser tag game, cornered him and wouldn’t stop shooting.

When Bieber told the boy, “That’s enough,” he allegedly responded, “What are you gonna do about it, faggot?”

One can only imagine the horror that he must have been through.

I don't understand. Considering Exile In Guyville is the pinnacle of 90s music, and that's so bad that its so lel and therefore becomes so good. So great.

Liz Phair is one of my favourite artists, having made two of the best albums I've ever heard. And 2-3 albums that are best left unmentioned/hilar. I also love

She'd probably have been a good example of when music is clearly bad and clearly good, comparing her self-titled album to her first ones. But that's over now.

That said, I secretly feel there's something I'm missing about her later work, since Mavor is so obsessed with Extraordinary.

I'm so bored. Listen to what you want to listen to.

Just don't offend me by making me look at his face ever again.

Will make my life if he goes to juvie.

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS!

justin_bieber2.jpg

Also, looking at the news article, it seemed that he just pushed him. There were no marks on the 12 year old. Very unlikely anything will happen.

Also to come into a thread about Justing Bieber and then being offended that his face is in it is laughable.