NEurope
Diageo

Justin Bieber vs. the World, Hitler and Puberty

Let's tie things back then.

Do you consider the Bieber to be beautiful or sexually attractive or both or none :p

haha Oh my jesus. I'm going to say neither now I'd say.

bieber_516_186621a.jpg

Those legs are very smooth. Does he shave his legs or actually have no hair?

Putting this back on Bieber. As so many have asked.

That link has just made me question my whole sexuality...

tumblr_l2sim5FLcE1qbnbfeo1_400.jpg

I seriously found her really attractive, but in a teenage-boy kind of way. So confused.

I'm sitting here reading through all this and only one question really comes to mind...

HOW HAS THIS THREAD GONE ON FOR SO LONG?!

Oh dear lord, they're comparing Justin Bieber to the Beatles.

John Lennon must be shaking in his grave.

Glee beat the Beatles recently. Most songs on the top charts or something.

I'm not the one that made the statistics, it's all over the place.

I couldn't care less either way.

New Bieber film apparently.

Now he has a book and a film. Won't be looking at both, can't imagine it would be interesting.

He actually has two albums. My World and My World 2.0

But maybe people are interested in his development into fame.

How does his development into fame differ from other pop stars, or make interesting reading/watching?

This is sick. It's like a joke...a satirical joke about pop culture in some film or book about the future.

As if having a film wasn't crime enough, that paper/screen thing has been ripped off from a music video that did it first a while ago. It was taken by Pepsi without asking the directors or anything...and now Justin Beiber is using it.

It makes me want to vom.

Um, aren't all Glee's songs covers? You can't really compare that to the Beatles.

Basically what I think it is is that Glee had more songs in the Billboard Top 100 than The Beatles have or something.

But Justin Bieber having a movie? Wow! (Actually, the 'wow' depends on whether this is a movie about him doing wacky stupid shit like The Spice Girls or whether it's actually an autobiography movie)

Also, I actually heard a Justin Bieber song today that I actually thought was okay and funnily enough, it's called Never Say Never.

Edited by Animal

How does his development into fame differ from other pop stars, or make interesting reading/watching?

This is sick. It's like a joke...a satirical joke about pop culture in some film or book about the future.

As if having a film wasn't crime enough, that paper/screen thing has been ripped off from a music video that did it first a while ago. It was taken by Pepsi without asking the directors or anything...and now Justin Beiber is using it.

It makes me want to vom.

You're clearly not his audience, there are people who care about how he came to fame. Starting off on Youtube and being discovered by Usher. And no I'm not saying I am interested. But I'm sure people are.

They're all using iPads, I thing that's a new thing. Anyway everyone copies everyone, Sony and motion controllers come to mind. And if it really was a huge trademark breach, he would have been sued.

Something so small making you want to vomit, overreaction much?

Also, I actually heard a Justin Bieber song today that I actually thought was okay and funnily enough, it's called Never Say Never.

I like Never Say Never, it's a great song.

This argument is getting annoying actually. Young kids LIKE justin bieber... it doesn't matter whether he is good or not. Tough shit he isn't aimed at you.

It wasn't like we didn't buy into crap in our day. S club 7, the spice girls and yes the 80's generation hated that shit just as much as we hate Bieber..

It wasn't like we didn't buy into crap in our day. S club 7, the spice girls and yes the 80's generation hated that shit just as much as we hate Bieber..

I never liked nor bought any of this shit. I was never a moron.

This argument is getting annoying actually. Young kids LIKE justin bieber... it doesn't matter whether he is good or not. Tough shit he isn't aimed at you.

I never liked nor bought any of this shit. I was never a moron.

Luckily I had my two sisters who bought that stuff. I probably would have though :blush: