N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

change vote: heroicjanitor

Wasn't too serious about Jonnas anyway. Someone can investigate me tonight if they want, it'll be a bit of a waste though as I'm town... though I would say that. Definitely protect Diageo too.

If Heroicjanitor turns out to be good would that mean Rez is evil or is that just circumstantial?

change vote: heroicjanitor

Wasn't too serious about Jonnas anyway. Someone can investigate me tonight if they want, it'll be a bit of a waste though as I'm town... though I would say that. Definitely protect Diageo too.

If Heroicjanitor turns out to be good would that mean Rez is evil or is that just circumstantial?

It could also just mean that the whole business with "Failed" PMs is more complicated than we thought, either due to chairdriver's implementation of them or some potential game mechanic.

Wait, so you roleblocked me? Then things make sense: ReZ was about to roleblock me, but was instead roleblocked by heroicjanitor. That's why I initially received the "Failed" PM since my power was about to fail, but with ReZ being roleblocked himself, my power didn't fail.

Withdraw Vote

Wait, doesn't this mean that either Janitor or Rez are mafia? Would the town have two roleblockers?

There's something fishy here, and incredibly enough, it isn't (just) ReZ.

I think janitor sounds the most suspicious to me, and the day is about to end. Lynching one of them should clarify us on the other one.

That is scantily clad.

Is that some sort of Aquaman clone?

BITCH NAMOR WAS FIRST! :p

(IIRC)

Yeah, Namor predates Aquaman by a whole 2 years. Namor is in fact much better defined and used character than Aquaman, who of course is the butt of all those "Most useless superhero ever" jokes, like in Family Guy. Namor actually has a story and motivation.

Edited by Paj!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!