N-Europe

In God We Rust: Game Thread

jayseven

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the story/characters, and had/have full intention to see it through - just people dicking about with PMs really made my ego sour. The pattern was that days would end on fridays and nobody would send PMs over the weekend when I had the most hours free. As I said, I'm going to do the write-up tomorrow evening and we can see where it goes from there.

That Damned Preacher left his soap box on legs heavy, throat dry like cinder, eyes glazed with unfamiliarity.

The square-fisted man found his target as expected but was not prepared for the long night of sitting around, waiting for something to happen.

The writer sat back, and waited for his computer to do its job. You've got mail, it said. "... Niiice!"

At his door, the hatted sleuth stepped away from the peephole and walked away.

The detective's assistant, perhaps glad to be away from his lecherous eyes, found her target, and left as soon as she noticed his complexion. That target continued on with his job for the evening, and found a large robot already there, providing exactly the same service he was about to. He lit a cigarette and hung around.

Noah saw the assistant leave, and waited until he was a sufficient distance from anyone else.

Ellmeister is dead. He was Eli, a liberal

Day 5 begins now. 13 players remain. Majority is 7.

Cube

Dan-likes-trees

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Heroicjanitor

Maddog

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZ

The Peeps

Tellyn

Zell

Day 0

Night 1

Night 2

Night 3

Night 4

Edited by jayseven

Put your hand up if you're still active *raises hand*

Ell was my partner and an investigator. He investigated Diageo last night but he died before I could see his full report but I did find out that Diageo is a robot.

And with this shaky evidence here:

Aren't all robots probots?

Surely you would know if you're not a probot?

vote: Diageo

IF you're human.

How can I be a probot when I've been confirmed as the doctor who can protect AND I roleclaimed to get Chairdriver lynched.

I had assumed you to be human from your comment but I've now found you out to be a robot so I'm going with it.

And did you really just say I must be the last probot purely because I voted for you?

Who says there's only one left anyway.

The detective's assistant, perhaps glad to be away from his lecherous eyes, found her target, and left as soon as she noticed his complexion. That target continued on with his job for the evening, and found a large robot already there, providing exactly the same service he was about to. He lit a cigarette and hung around.

Noah saw the assistant leave, and waited until he was a sufficient distance from anyone else.

That sounds to me like Ellmeister investigated a human. Where did you get your info if Ellmeister died.

I think this is the only part of the write-up that refers to Ellmeister as he is obviously not the detective's assistant. In our role PM as well is in the night 1 write-up he is referred to as The Doctor's assistant.

Where does it say Ell targeted a human, am I actually missing something?

From what I can gather it was the detective's assistant who noticed a complexion. Ell was the doctor's assistant.

Dude.. you're killing me.

Disregard everything then lol

withdraw vote

(Just so you know, quoting PMs is normally not allowed. I don't know what jayseven's view on this rule is.)

This is like a quadruple merged post now but aren't you dead? ;P