NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

I'm actually not. I can't stop. If I get distracted by one second it just comes out.

Well can you stop? It's not hard to remember. I'm male.

I'm a REAL BOY.

[..]

I am severely disappointed by the absence of Beige, by the way.

As am I, [i asked for it in the general mafia thread] :p.

Anyway, breakdown, perhaps not fully updated yet with all the info, but I'll do my best:

Black and White went off to find their respective targets, but while Black did find Yellow, White was stopped by Bright Yellow.

Hmm, it's just a feeling at the moment, so don't pay much attention to it, but I think black & white may be a couple. Obviously, black knows something about yellow (which may help by the way, with the identifications of the people involved in the murders). White is roleblocked.

Meanwhile, Bright Blue was following someone unidentified who in turn had his eyes on Yellow.

Bright blue tracks or investigates the unidentified colour. I'm not sure by the way, if there are 1 or 2 unindentified colours.. I'll elaborate later.

Little did Bright Blue know that he and his target were the targets of Bright Green.

Seems to me bright green is a redirector. Bright blue follows unindentified, bright green targets both bright blue and unindentified. Unless it's just a coincidence, but I don't think so.

Somewhere else, Dark Blue / Paj Meen Ah was followed by Bright Cyan and stopped by Dark Yellow while Bright Red and Dark Red both stayed at home.

Puzzling. First of all, Paj claims to be dark blue. Personally I read this as Pay attempting to do something but getting stopped by dark yellow, and tracked or investigated by bright cyan. What puzzles me though.. Both shades of red are sitting at home. This in itself is a weird thing to include at all in the write-up, and even weirder to include in this specific sentence, so they probably have some relation to this event. Of course, Paj claims not to have done any action this night, but perhaps these were both dark blue / Paj's intended targets. Perhaps there is something else at play here. I hope bright cyan is a tracker, and comes forward (and even if not ;)).

So did Dark Magenta, who was paid a visit there by Blue, who wished to check something.

Hmm, blue seems to be an investigator of some kind. Also I'd like to point out that's 3 characters so far sitting at home.. Which I find highly unsuspicious.

Dark Green was likewise visited in his home by Bright Magenta / MoogleViper, but after he left, he was killed by Lime, who was being followed by Dark Cyan.

Like everyone's already posted, Lime = green should be either a good or neutral vigilante (or serial killer?). The abilites aren't stated upon death it seems, so it's not clear what Moogle did to dark green, but i'm guessing roleblock, since dark green doesn't appear in the write-up with an action of its own. And yes, what does dark cyan know? Obviously, if lime is indeed good, and dark cyan knows this, he's obviously not going to come forward with this.

In another part of town, Red / ReZourceman locked Magenta inside his own home and stood guard, but when he was about to leave, he was killed by an unidentified person. It was all seen by Yellow.

So ReZ is, or was rather, a protector. But the mafiakiller got lucky, and targeted the protector first night. And this is why I'm not sure if there is 1 or if there are 2 unindentified persons: yellow has had dealings with both in the case of 2. The first unindentified person "had its eyes" on yellow. I find it too much of a coincidence, but anything's still possible. Either way, I'd love to know what yellow has to say.

Ah yes, I think i've got everything now.

Although the posts regarding Paj make him seem suspicious, I don't see anything in the write-up yet that would make him a priority, so i'm not going to vote right now. I'd like to know what others have to say first. As for me, my bit of info isn't useful, so I'm not going to say anything at this point.

Well I don't think we're going to get any leads on mafia at the moment as it's really early. Sorry Paj but you've come out as a neutral killer which probably isn't a smart thing to do.

I know you've said you will choose not to kill anyone or whatever but for you to win you have to target a certain person. If you pick wrong you kill your target. As Diageo said, this is of no benefit to the town so until we get any further developments vote: Paj Meen Ah

And all this gender changing is confusing me. Just decide what you want to be Paj ;) we won't judge

Bright Blue targeted Unidentified. Bright Green targeted Bright Blue and Unidentified. There is no mention of Yellow except for the fact he was targeted by the unidentified person. And then Yellow goes to target another unidentified person.

There's no way he can be redirected. Are you saying yellow was meant to be targeted by then got redirected to target Unidentified back? Some sort of reverse power. As in Unidentified investigates Yellow but instead Yellow investigates Unidentified? Doesn't make sense. Bright Blue was targeted but nothing happened to him. He didn't get targeted back by anyone. I don't see where you are going with your theory.

Black and Unidentified both targeted Yellow. Yellow witnessed unidentified killing Red.

(these may be two separate unidentified characters)

There could be only one unidentified if this unidentified person knew he was being targeted. Which is where having eyes on yellow comes from, and then he goes on to kill. I think that's what he's saying and I don't think it's that unlikely

Also if The Reds were Dark Blue's targets, would White not have to have a target too since he was roleblocked?

There could be only one unidentified if this unidentified person knew he was being targeted. Which is where having eyes on yellow comes from, and then he goes on to kill. I think that's what he's saying and I don't think it's that unlikely

I guess that is plausible.

Well I don't think we're going to get any leads on mafia at the moment as it's really early. Sorry Paj but you've come out as a neutral killer which probably isn't a smart thing to do.

I know you've said you will choose not to kill anyone or whatever but for you to win you have to target a certain person. If you pick wrong you kill your target. As Diageo said, this is of no benefit to the town so until we get any further developments vote: Paj Meen Ah

Yeah but I mean I won't target anyone until we have maybe multiple credible mafia suspects during the day, welynch one, then I can target the other, so if I kill them, no big deal, if they're my "person" - yay?

Well you say you will win when you find a certain person, that's a very different win condition to the town. Since no one is coming out with any information and in the unlikely case that they don't this day phase, I will Vote: Paj Meen Ah. If new information arises I will change my vote accordingly. But as it stands, Paj Meen Ah is not beneficial to the town. He is not mafia but is all we have. Contradictions between what he says and the write-up, as well as what Cube says, means his story is fishy.

Majority is 11 which could be hard to reach in the 24 hours we have tomorrow, so I suggest we don't hesitate to act. As the people with information may take a long time to come out with it.

You do know editing your posts is disallowed?

You edited this post 15 minutes after posting it. Who's to say you didn't slip up and reveal something you shouldn't have, and gone back and edited it?

Please don't do so again.

Exactly what I mean. Entirely possible it's unindentified person1 who seperately targets yellow, and then yellow who targets unindentified 2 who kills ReZourceman. But it also might be just the way Dannyboy does his write-ups, acknowledging that the unindentified person knows yellow is targeting him, perhaps something to do with a passive ability he/she (= unindentified 1) has. But Personally I find it too coincidental for a unindentified person and yellow to be involved in 2 events.

You do know editing your posts is disallowed?

You edited this post 15 minutes after posting it. Who's to say you didn't slip up and reveal something you shouldn't have, and gone back and edited it?

Please don't do so again.

I was changing the she's to he's, like in all the other posts I messed up on.

Possible double-post

###########################

Also if The Reds were Dark Blue's targets, would White not have to have a target too since he was roleblocked?

[..]

I don't know what the situation is, I mentioned that as a possibility, it could also be, for example, dark red and bright red targeted Paj, but because he was "stopped" by dark yellow, their powers did not work. Or somehting else entirely, but I'm sure it has to do with something involving the colours in that sentence. So not just dark blue / Paj, but perhaps dark yellow or bright cyan.

I was changing the she's to he's, like in all the other posts I messed up on.

Either way, even mistakes must be left there.

I don't endorse this lynch on Paj BTW. I see no reason to pursue it at the moment. Just means the mafia is closer to majority.

Yeah but I mean I won't target anyone until we have maybe multiple credible mafia suspects during the day, welynch one, then I can target the other, so if I kill them, no big deal, if they're my "person" - yay?

This would be a good situation for the town, but for all we know this could just be a ploy to survive long enough to at least carry out a kill. I do believe that you don't want to kill townies but it's not worth the risk.

Also just for posting that idea you're probably a high priority target for the mafia - it's not like anyone else has roleclaimed and the town protector is dead already.

So I wouldn't expect you to last long enough to target a definite mafioso anyway.

Still, we have yet to hear from a few players who have some kind of information on the kills so if any of these people come forward with names I will change my vote.

Vote: Paj

Think I'll leave that there. I think he was trying to do something last night(taking a punt) and if we leave him again there is a good chance a townie will die, them being (presumably) in the majority.

Also just for posting that idea you're probably a high priority target for the mafia - it's not like anyone else has roleclaimed and the town protector is dead already.

So I wouldn't expect you to last long enough to target a definite mafioso anyway./QUOTE]

That's good for us. Let them waste a kill killing an irrelevance.

The way I see it, there were two nightkills last night. One is obviously mafia, the other is probably a neutral. I don't think we can take any neutrals as beneficial to the town until we work out who's doing the second killing, and that's why I'll Vote: Paj.

Meh, last post before I go to bed:

Just want to say again, I'm not voting on Paj based on the info we have. I'd like yellow to come forward, and I think there are still some people left to post (?), in the meantime I think I'll just officially vote: no lunch, unless there's new incriminating info on someone.

P.s Dannyboy, I am still annoyed by the write-up. *shouts at the sky*

I have no way to prove I did nothing last night, and you've written me as doing something, so you effectively thrown me to the dogs.

[/grumble]

Well, as Chair says, the mafia are hardly going to target me, I just said I'm not going to use my power unless we as a town decide it's useful, so I pose NO threat to them atm. It's far more useful for mafia to target an unknown over a known non-threat to them.

I can't really do anything else to defend myself. My role is designed to appear confusing to people, and the write-up has me doing things I didn't do (and obviously not as an in-game effect). Grh.

Maybe I'm just posting in random colours for giggles.

Maybe I'm not. Maybe I just wanted to make the joke of colour me confused.

Either way, I AM rather confused, and I'm going to be lazy and jump on le bandwagon cos my time is limited for today and tomorrow(working and out). My 'power' will be rather apparent soon; Vote: Paj Meen Ah

(I think the forum is being a silly bugger again?)

Maybe I'm just posting in random colours for giggles.

Maybe I'm not. Maybe I just wanted to make the joke of colour me confused.

Either way, I AM rather confused, and I'm going to be lazy and jump on le bandwagon cos my time is limited for today and tomorrow(working and out). My 'power' will be rather apparent soon; Vote: Paj Meen Ah