NEurope
chairdriver

What Do You Want From Life?

Yaaay, lovers of the song. Des'ree would be proud.

What do I want from life? I want it to be a good one, a happy one, where memorable things happen and they're memorable for the right reasons rather than the wrong. If I can look back in 10 or 20 years time and smile at the things that have happened, then I'll have got everything I probably needed.

Hm, this is not a "Your biggest dream-thread"? Somebody make one. QUICK!

What I want from life...wow, that's a tough one.

To meet the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

A bit shallow but hey, I want to have money. As ReZ said: Shit loads of money.

Edited by drahkon

That's because zombies don't exist, but you are both quite right not to want to see a ghost. Don't be fooled into thinking they don't exist by all the silly programmes like Most Haunted and Celebrity Ghost Hunting!

The zombie thing wasn't meant to be taken literally.

I meant Zombie movies vs Ghost movies.

I don't outright believe in ghosts are dead people.

I read an interesting article that ghosts are basically the product of time lag.

Is anyone else completely and utterly confused by all these similar thread titles. Can someone merge them and call it "Lolblog"

Thanksinadvance.

The zombie thing wasn't meant to be taken literally.

I meant Zombie movies vs Ghost movies.

I don't outright believe in ghosts are dead people.

I read an interesting article that ghosts are basically the product of time lag.

No, I know. I didn't mean to imply you believed in zombies - I just meant we're not scared of them because they are purely something out of fiction, whereas thousands of people throughout all human history claim to have seen ghosts.

I'm not sure what ghosts are either. Logically, I believe they're more than just recorded images or spirits that "haunt" houses, as they can appear in locations totally unrelated to where a real person might have lived.

I'd say they are most likely people on a different frequency or in a different dimension that we very occasionally glimpse. Something along those lines.

At least someone who recognises the song. =P

I knew it because someone posted it in the worst lyrics thread.

I want to create something (deliberately vague so it's more likely to happen) that I'd like/enjoy if someone else made it.

I want to be happy - that is all.

This. Life does entail a lot of suffering, but since one can detach from thoughts and it seems from emotions as well, I do consider it possible to reach states of higher inner peace eventually...

At least someone who recognises the song. =P

I take credit as I posted it recently :p

My Dad asked me this a couple of days ago, and I've been thinking about it a lot.

I'm not sure I'd want to be rich.

What about you?

I dunno, to answer the question. Other than the generic platitudes of health, happiness etc. We'll see what it brings, rather than try and shape it.

Oh I just remembered...

Is anyone else completely and utterly confused by all these similar thread titles. Can someone merge them and call it "Lolblog"

Thanksinadvance.

I want ReZ to lose internet access.

I take credit as I posted it recently :p

Thing is Jim seems to mention it at least once every month. Or at least it feels that way. I think he really really loves that song (but of course pretends he doesn't).

Thing is Jim seems to mention it at least once every month. Or at least it feels that way. I think he really really loves that song (but of course pretends he doesn't).

Haha awesome (and so true). I think I actually knew this song already (also love their "Since I left you"), but never saw the video before. It's great!