N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also interesting that Tellyn finds wasting another uber investigation on me (where he finds character and alignment) of course, forever bearing in mind that even if I am mafia I have not been killing, instead of a random target thus finding out who they are and what alignment and thus narrowing the mafia down yet further.

Oh yeah I'm the mafia's biggest threat. Now it makes sense.

Oh I totally forgot ;

Vote : Tellyn

I voted just in case of lynch bomb. Soz. Thank for your belief in me.

Also, I didn't get an info that's particularly pertinent last night.

Okay well its at 7 votes, so either the next person who votes dies, or Paj dies if one of the previous have got a double vote.

Well the played perfectly into the mafias hands. Well done team.

Obviously some/few are probably townie, but main suspicion list updated.

Tellyn/Snake

Jonnas/Ganondorf

Nintendohnut

Ellmeister

Rummy

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eenuh

Why am I on your suspicion list? Because I removed my vote on MadDog? I did that to give him time to explain himself. I would've put my vote back on had I been online at the time. *shrugs*

And since I want to hear from other people I'll remove my vote for you too for now. Maybe someone else has some other info.

Change vote: no one

Oh and Tellyn, why doesn't your investigating me appear in the write up?

I want to hear the answer to this question the most.

Haha, no one is gonna vote ReZ at all now. :p

Well I hope not. :p Hell if the mafia (have a double vote) and were (really smart) then they would have got their double voter to vote early to trick someone into voting for me last. So if they're really smart, then you and I are dead. :santa:

I'm getting a bit annoyed by walls of green text :p And frankly Rez I'm still annoyed that I'm on your suspicions list despite doing three things, one of which was apparently welcoming a new player to cheerily! Bollocks.

I'm afraid of the lynch bomb but I guess we'll see. Look on the bright side Rez, if Tellyn is lying we'll get rid of a mafioso tomorrow

Vote: Rez

I'm getting a bit annoyed by walls of green text :p And frankly Rez I'm still annoyed that I'm on your suspicions list despite doing three things, one of which was apparently welcoming a new player to cheerily! Bollocks.

I'm afraid of the lynch bomb but I guess we'll see. Look on the bright side Rez, if Tellyn is lying we'll get rid of a mafioso tomorrow

Oh god. You're town? :(

Oh god. You're town? :(

Oh yeah, I forgot someone removed a vote.

A blue character (?) begins to glow but before it can do what it wishes it is slammed with great force against the ground (Gannondorf?). A blue blur darts past them (Sonic).

I'd like to hear from Jonnas if he has anything else to say about this.

A boy in a cap (Ness - Mafia) releases a lightning bolt that travels through the sky and hits the ground near a princess (Peach - Town)who notices a small ball (Samus?)near her. The ball moves away and a flurry of fire occurs near its location. A blue illusion (Could be Snake) swifts past it before it is stabbed by a caped crusader (Marth).

So Ness didn't like the bod switching and went after Peach. I think the flurry of fire may be Samus' bombs. It sounds like Tellyn is the blue illusion that investigates ReZ.

Meanwhile another bolt of lightning hits it’s target, deflating it (Did someone get an item?). Nearby a cape was swung (Mario) uselessly spinning a shell (Another item?)out of control.

I may be completely wrong, but it sounds like items have appeared.

The blonde-haired woman returned to her castle with information. Suddenly a thunderous noise was heard behind her, something was coming. As she turned around she was blinded by a bright light and then knocked to the ground. Disorientated she tried to stand up, but the assailant would not let her. After several punches to the face she was knocked unconscious. She was left to die in a nearby bush, blood pouring out and soaking the yellow glove beside her feet.

FALCON PUNCH!

This is Captain Falcon's Final Smash, with his yellow glove at the end.

First I want to hear from Eenuh, apparently I heard you saying something that sounded evil last night but was not close enough to listen. Any idea?

What? I have no idea what you're saying? :wtf:

Please explain.

Sorry, my pm said that your words were somewhat muffled, but your behaviour sounded very evil.

So yeah, how can you explain this?

What behaviour? Is this from the write-up or something I said in the thread? Sorry, just a bit confused here.

Sounds like a PM he got.

Hmm I have no idea why it would say that. As far as I can tell I'm not even in the write-up from last night, as nothing really happened to me I think?

Wait maybe I am, but seems Samus and Ness both did something to me? Could that have affected things? I can't explain why I would appear evil other than something is affecting me/you.

Also, that makes Ellmeister the blue illusion. I'm not sure what character that is. Falco? Metaknight?

Going by behaviour... Tellyn said Rez was evil, a few votes come in, Rez declares he has a lynch bomb and 2 or 3 other powers? Tellyn decides Rez is good and Rez instantly puts Tellyn on his Townie list and backs him up to no end. Tellyn now says Rez is definitely evil (understandably he investigated you again Rez because of the fart cloud excuse before) and you jump on him again and say he must be mafia.

Obviously anyone is going to get annoyed if they get voted but everyone said you were acting crazy about it. At first I thought you and Tellyn were working together. It would make sense for the mafia to put one of their own in suspicion and then convince everyone he's town, but I don't think that's the case now because it wouldn't make sense for Tellyn to vote you again.

Also you said Ganondorf should've been roleblocked for last night but apparently he targeted cube? This may be wrong though, it still might've been another character.

Oh... could the blue illusion be Fox using his PM intercept? Apparently he then gets attacked by Rez. I can't remember what you ended up on but didn't you say Paj was townie Rez? Why would you try to roleblock him now?

[edit] long post = new posts appear before I'm finished sigh.

Ok so the blue illusion is Samus? Ell can you confirm?

Going by behaviour... Tellyn said Rez was evil, a few votes come in, Rez declares he has a lynch bomb and 2 or 3 other powers? Tellyn decides Rez is good and Rez instantly puts Tellyn on his Townie list and backs him up to no end. Tellyn now says Rez is definitely evil (understandably he investigated you again Rez because of the fart cloud excuse before) and you jump on him again and say he must be mafia.

Obviously anyone is going to get annoyed if they get voted but everyone said you were acting crazy about it. At first I thought you and Tellyn were working together. It would make sense for the mafia to put one of their own in suspicion and then convince everyone he's town, but I don't think that's the case now because it wouldn't make sense for Tellyn to vote you again.

Also you said Ganondorf should've been roleblocked for last night but apparently he targeted cube? This may be wrong though, it still might've been another character.

Oh... could the blue illusion be Fox using his PM intercept? Apparently he then gets attacked by Rez. I can't remember what you ended up on but didn't you say Paj was townie Rez? Why would you try to roleblock him now?

[edit] long post = new posts appear before I'm finished sigh

And I was semi-suspicious of Tellyn even after he removed vote, but I did think he was a townie, yes. I'm now questioning it because why else would he say I'm evil. It also makes sense in that ;

First time he "investigated" me, he neglected to mention the gas until pressed on it. If he was mafia, the day after I'd come out as townie he could have said "Oh it said he was surrounded in gas but I thought that was his character", then clear someone as a townie and get away with it.

And to clear up my targets;

Night 1 - No target

Night 2 - Stab Nintendohnut

Night 3 - Stab Ellmeister, Nintendohnut roleblocked from previous stabbing.

So yeah, that can't (isn't?) be Nintendohnut.

Nope - he targeted a character who is blue in the write-up, but should be pink. I'm not sure if it's a mistake of if Jonnas actually has anything to do with it.