N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

Next time I'm accused of being mafia I'll be sure to sit there and take it.

Being defensive is fair enough. You're still jumpy, though, and you seem overpowered. Also, using "I've been the most forthcoming" as an argument holds no water at all. It was what I did af mafia in Pokémafia LifeLight - and behold, it worked pretty well!

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I mentioned palette swaps earlier but quickly disregarded that as I doubt they'd occur as it'd mess stuff up too much(unless maybe it was for a special power).

I gotta say, I am really fucking thoroughly confused. Character swaps just mess this shit right up, although I guess this is what I did ask for of a mafia so I should be careful what I wish for :P

I don't know who to suspect right now, except for ReZ off previous suspicions and MadDog is dead now so I don't have much on established leads except Paj, but I'm still irked by ReZ. I need to decide whether to risk this lynchbomb of his though, is he just one vote from the majority?

Yeah, I mentioned palette swaps earlier but quickly disregarded that as I doubt they'd occur as it'd mess stuff up too much(unless maybe it was for a special power).

I gotta say, I am really fucking thoroughly confused. Character swaps just mess this shit right up, although I guess this is what I did ask for of a mafia so I should be careful what I wish for :P

I don't know who to suspect right now, except for ReZ off previous suspicions and MadDog is dead now so I don't have much on established leads except Paj, but I'm still irked by ReZ. I need to decide whether to risk this lynchbomb of his though, is he just one vote from the majority?

Yeah I am.

To put it in perspective.....if I'm telling the truth about my lynchbomb, then the next time that sunlight rises on the town, they will be 3 town members down.

And if I was mafia (I'm not), then I'm the least harmful to town - having simply a day delay roleblock, and my character known and easily found in the write up.

I'm also willing to do whatever you folks want me to do. You folks not including Jonnas and Nintendohnut.

List of role claims

ReZourceman/Marth - Lynchbomb, Counter Night kill, Day delay roleblock.

Paj Meen Ah/Fox - PM interceptor

Dyson/Pikachu - Roleblocker

Tellyn/Snake - Uber investigator

Jonnas/Ganondorf - ? , shows as mafia on investigation (lol)

Ellmeister/Samus - Eaves drop investigator

dan-likes-trees/Kirby - Power stealor

Eenuh/Zelda or Peach - Protector?

Mundi/Mario - Reverse/mirror something?

Ness - Fuzzy maker?

Captain Falcon - ?

Jigglypuff - ?

Wario - ?

Which means out of these six, four of them are mafia;

- Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Jayseven (Has he spoken today? Silenced? I may have missed it)

I forgot Wario.

Interesting:

Characters we know that can't be linked to anyone:

Ness (Mafia)

Captain Falcon (Mafia)

Jigglypuff (?)

Bowser - Roleblocker

Wario

People that aren't linked to anyone:

Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Peeps

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Jayseven

There's 7 votes and I could be a decider, I'm so close to calling your bluff on this lynchbomb, but whether we can afford to loose another of our number I'm not sure of. I also have to be at the pub in 40 minutes for a 21st and I smell, because of these damn mafias! I'm either going to put this vote in before I go, or when I come back/when I wake up in the morning. I'm going to think this over in the shower.

I'm proposing the mafia is/was

Ness -

Captain Falcon -

Jigglypuff -

Wario -

Ganondorf (Claimed by Nintendohnut, who say's when investigated he appears as a mafia)

Yoshi - MadDog (Dead)

----------

Jonnas, how are we supposed to know if you're telling the truth? Will you be willing to target one of the mafia shortlist of people to show your dedication to the cause?

There's 7 votes and I could be a decider, I'm so close to calling your bluff on this lynchbomb, but whether we can afford to loose another of our number I'm not sure of.

Another 3 of our number you mean. (Me + person who lynches + person who gets killed following phase)

Okay ReZ, how's that list of yours on suspicions of everyone apart from oh he voted for me, he's acting dumb etc.

What actual evidence from the write up can you base any of your suspicions on?

Personally I don't think he does do alot of that. It's very clever, but mainly it's just emotive writing and suggestion, I find a lack of evidence for alot of what he says, and when I asked for his evidence to prove his innocence before, he gave two future reasons which I hardly consider good evidence. Here's guessing this post gets a reply where he counters this point well with more 'evidence', albeit it stuff which has happened since his earlier claims of 'evidenced' innocence.

Okay ReZ, how's that list of yours on suspicions of everyone apart from oh he voted for me, he's acting dumb etc.

What actual evidence from the write up can you base any of your suspicions on?

I havn't updated it much today, but here it is again.

Tellyn/Snake. No idea.

- Claimed investigator. Somehow knew my character as well as alignment.

- Didn't reveal that I was covered in smoke initially.

- Removed vote when I explained the situation.

- Was viewing thread, may not have seen questions, but either way took a while to respond.

- Again claims to have investigated me. No fart in write up so the mafia can claim no confusion.

- Explains why he learns charcter and alignment....could just investigate character. Or is just lying about that portion of it.

- Posted on 1st night initially.....then posted 12 hours later stating that he investigated me. Why the delay?

Jonnas/Ganondorf?

- Obsessed with voting for me.

- Is convinced I am mafia.

- Didn't vote for MadDog, instead wanting to vote for Me or Paj, as our power is negative, which he can confirm somehow.

- Continues to be insistent that Paj and I are both mafia or holding information back, when we both seem to be townie.

Nintendohnut

- Doesn't believe story despite proof.

- Didn't understand why Tellyn removed vote, despite it being explained in the post.

- Hilighted that I might add him to my list.

- He was right, I did add him to my list.

- Welcomes The Peeps to the thread, too enthusiastically.

Rummy

- Expressed he thinks I am bullshitting and can't believe everyone is "falling for it" slightly trying to encourage mob mentality?

- Voted for me twice. Acting kind of slightly strangely.

- Hugely reluctant to vote for MadDog.

Dannyboy-the-Dane

- Despite all evidence against it they are voting.

I've removed Eenuh and yourself from the red zone.

Personally I don't think he does do alot of that. It's very clever, but mainly it's just emotive writing and suggestion, I find a lack of evidence for alot of what he says, and when I asked for his evidence to prove his innocence before, he gave two future reasons which I hardly consider good evidence. Here's guessing this post gets a reply where he counters this point well with more 'evidence', albeit it stuff which has happened since his earlier claims of 'evidenced' innocence.

Shame that I've already stated previously that its all suspicion based on behaviour and what I can piece together. I'm a roleblocker, so can't get evidence from PMs.

I'm proposing the mafia is/was

Ness -

Captain Falcon -

Jigglypuff -

Wario -

Ganondorf (Claimed by Nintendohnut, who say's when investigated he appears as a mafia)

Yoshi - MadDog (Dead)

Is this another example of casting on people's characters? That's the second time you've claimed Dohnut as Gannon, when it's been confirmed he isn't. Twice. By both Dohnut AND Jonnas. Doesn't look like you can keep a story straight to me?

(srs shower now be back in 20)

Interesting:

Characters we know that can't be linked to anyone:

Ness (Mafia)

Captain Falcon (Mafia)

Jigglypuff (?)

Bowser - Roleblocker

Wario

People that aren't linked to anyone:

Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Peeps

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Jayseven

Well I'm going to change vote : Nintendohnut

I want to go for Jonnas, but he has at least role claimed (and basically shown himself as uninvestigatable) and at least if he makes the kill, we will know who it is in the write up.

I'd also like to say that three of those names were/are on my suspicion list that I posted a few days ago. Yet more proof if needed that I'm either townie or willing to fuck over the whole mafia.

Is this another example of casting on people's characters? That's the second time you've claimed Dohnut as Gannon, when it's been confirmed he isn't. Twice. By both Dohnut AND Jonnas. Doesn't look like you can keep a story straight to me?

SORRY SORRY. I can't keep track.

And we've just uncovered this huge thing of potential 5 mafia members but you're still hell bent on gunning for me. Who are you Rummy? How about we reduce that list of names down.

We've got 5 nasty roles (two of which are 100% confirmed mafia) and 5 people who haven't got a known role yet. You are on that list.

(Cube, technically so are you....but yeah, I appreciate you removing vote and hi lighting the fact)

And Danny, your suspicion against me is fair.

Danny...remind me why you didn't vote for MadDog.....?

Well, I had decided to put the final nail in that coffin, but I guess with that I'm just a regular ol' nail, I'm still willing to call bluff on the lynch bomb, so I'm not going to vote yet so that if anyone else wants to, I will take that hit if we have to. I'll be back tonight/in the morning.

Well, I had decided to put the final nail in that coffin, but I guess with that I'm just a regular ol' nail, I'm still willing to call bluff on the lynch bomb, so I'm not going to vote yet so that if anyone else wants to, I will take that hit if we have to. I'll be back tonight/in the morning.

You had decided to put the final nail in the coffin as soon as a vote is removed? Heh.

Goddammit, ReZ! :angry:

Jonnas, how are we supposed to know if you're telling the truth? Will you be willing to target one of the mafia shortlist of people to show your dedication to the cause?

I AM dedicated to this cause, dammit!

I will target one of those guys if you turn out to be good, ok? After all, I also made my own shortlist.

By the way, since Diageo isn't here:

ReZ (6) - Tellyn, Jonnas, Peeps, Mundi, Paj Meen Ah, Nintendohnut

No lynch (1) - Eenuh

Nintendohnut (1) - ReZ

If someone has a double vote, either Paj Meen Ah or Nintendohnut were the last to vote. It doesn't mean anything, since your lynchbomb claim has to be bullshit, but whatever.