Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Derren Brown to crash a plane - kill thousands

Serebii

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got round to watching it, and I solved it!

Have some hot babes sitting either side of you, egging you on.

Everything else, while soulful and shit, really makes no difference. If you are led to believe that you are on a plane full of hot chicks and they want your sex... then you're going to do crazy shit like this!

If there were no dream sequences where derren involved himself then it would be more worthwhile, but as it is? he's essentially saying that an individual needs to sign up to a stupid tv show. The factors involved in doing that were never discussed...

But good tv, no doubt. Just not that good. Glad Brown didn't presuppose it would be.

Derren has responded to some common questions about the show on his blog.

http://derrenbrown.co.uk/blog/2010/09/hero-answers-questions/

lol you beat me to it...I was gonna put this up! Makes for interesting read even though his "we missed this out because we needed to keep the shows pacing and entertainment levels high" is used too often...

I just watched it, read the thread.

It's just so confusing. You just wonder how much 'set-up' the guy can do.

The music and Derren's reaction at the end almost convinced me to be emotional, but there's so much to doubt and...blah. It's got to the point that I even think his Q&As are fake, wholly made by him and a team of phonies.

He's someone I need to see in the flesh, see him do something. Surely one of the most mysterious/interesting people you could ever meet?

If I was Matt I'd have been gutted when I got out of the plane. He's obviously sharp as marbles, but as it's been said, he can't have felt that much fear during any of it if indeed he is not an actor.

I have so many things to say as I watch, but they fade as I think and in the end I make a post that could've been much more.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!