N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll go with Moogle aswell. Rez and Diageo I'm not sure about either, but after their arguing earlier in the thread surely only one of them is mafia. Lynching either of them today gives us a 50/50 town or mafia...with Moogle the worst case is getting a neutral, best case a mafioso and clearing the name of a townie.

Vote:Moogle

Nintendohnut - do you expect me to not push on him to get him lynched? The cracker is lying. His story is ridiculous and Im a townie!

- He said "I" received a mirror track PM but still hasnt answered how. He specifically said that he received it despite A) me roleblocking him, and B) that supposedly being his partners power.

- He claims to be God, and that he didn't appear in write up. I appeared to not be in write up also however going on the basis that my appearance was chaanged it makes perfect sense that he is the devil.

- He claimed to have thought that the pm said he was good. In other words he is claiming that he read "You are now a townie" when he did not.

- His win condition is ridiculous.

- He apparently recruited Jay but his alignment was unclear.

- I have said I am an open book to be raped this night phase. Track, Investigate, Roleblock. Do what you have to do to prove my innocence.

- When Cube told of his findings I told all immediately. Moogle did hot and I saw him look at this thread and then leave.

Well I've claimed to be an investigator. ReZ has claimed to be somebody who fucks up other people's investigations.

I know which one I'd rather test the water with.

Idle thumbs.

Me too, I'm going to bed, and I want to hear from Zell first.

Also, I still think ReZ is suspicious, he's not telling everything. I think there's even more to his ability than what he's already mentioned, but he could start by explaining why exactly he's interested in jayseven's ability, since he found the thief thing to be very interesting.

Maybe he can copy powers as well.

[quote name=Gizmo;1203698 mafia...with Moogle the worst case is getting a neutral' date=' best case a mafioso and clearing the name of a townie.

Vote:Moogle

Actually worst case is you'll be losing an investigator.

- When Cube told of his findings I told all immediately. Moogle did hot and I saw him look at this thread and then leave.

Which is all bollocks. I was online but not paying much attention to the forums (I was trying to sort my friend Gazareth (forum telephone) to come over here for a while. Did you know that to get from Neston to Sheffield you have to first go to bidston and then to lime street liverpool?). If you check back on this thread once I came online properly I've been completely open.

Also I told everything in one post. Moogle gave a vague trickle of information.

You can fuck right off.

I was online but not actually looking at the forums.

What do you want me to explain?

Who me?

If so then no I'm not.

I can't find myself either, but I'm certainly not red. If I was any colour I'd be white (but I don't think I'd be a colour).

No I'm not the red guy.

Targeted you. Or at least I tried to, I didn't get my normal information (I'm guessing due to your power) and just got that you targeted me (yeah I know how convenient).

I'm God. 10char

I got a pm saying that my power had failed and I was only able to track you and that you targeted me.

I'm an investigator.

On night 1 I got that Smeagol was town.

I want to hear from diageo before I reveal what happened on night 2.

Actually I think you may be sort of right. I believe the red character is the devil. But it's not me. It's my partner (no I'm not going to reveal who that is, if I get killed at least we'll still have one investigator). Me and the devil are partners. And yes we're town.

I believe I'm one of the two massively powerful forces mention in the op.

Oh and I'm off. I'll be on tomorrow morning to answer you questions. (For gods sake (lol) don't lynch me in the mean time.) And don't end the day maddog.

On day 1 we recruited jayseven to be a part of our posse. We were neutral before then, now we're town.

I don't know exactly but in our initial pm it said we were neutral but would win when all mafia are gone. After we recruited jayseven it said we were good.

Because there's two of us. When there was three we could get alignment, power and role. Now there's two we get less info. I was roleblocked but my partner wasn't.

We targeted Diageo but our targeting failed. Don't know why.

Oh and well played ReZ for turning this around on me. When I turn out to not be mafia I hope you all go and lynch him tomorrow.

Oh and my partner won't reveal himself. I'm not having you gullible cretins lynch him as well.

My partner hasn't said anything because I've told him not to.

Please point them out.

Also I'd like to say that do you not find yourselves retarded when Cube says "I investigated ReZ, he's evil" yet now you're all lynching me?

When I die I'd like to see ReZ's and Diageo's head on a stake please.

Where the fuck did this ridiculous theory come from? We targeted j7 because we had to choose somebody to join our team. Now he's dead. That's it. No hosts or any other shit like that.

Well at the risk of putting more "holes" in my story. I'm not good, I'm neutral. I honestly thought that in the second pm it said we were good. Anyway we're neutral but our win condition is when all mafia are gone. No I don't know why we aren't town and no I don't expect you to believe me. I do expect you to lynch ReZ tomorrow though.

Now let's see your "open book" information.

Jay7 died meaning you can't investigate? Is he attached to your power? How come the devil and god need to recruit people?

We don't recruit people. Only jay7 on the first day.

Jay7 dying may not be the reason, it was just a guess.

Anyway I'm going to bed now so questions will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm sure most of them can be answered by reading my "vague trickle" of information that I've re-posted. I'm still waiting for ReZ's gushing river of overwhelming evidence.

After reading through the entire day phase again on the assumption that Moogle is lying I've become quite convinced by Rez's theory about him being the devil. Its very strange the way he talks about a "we" with the supposed partner but haven't heard anything from this person. Either that person is fictional or that person is also a bad guy.

You can fuck right off.

So you quoted your 11 posts until we had a full and entire role claim as evidence that I'm inaccurate? Come on.

Now let's see your "open book" information.

I already did that part, maybe you missed it. It was a pretty big post instead of just slyly revealing as little information as possible until you're asked more (thats what you did, in case you're unable to recognise it)

Ah I see. Wee a full role claim it is.

I am a doughnut and....I am not evil. I'm a townie that currently cannot win the game. The person that can make me win the game will hopefully know who they are now (I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to say that)

Anyway, I'm a Roleblocker, but I put myself around the person I target and anyone that targets me gets them instead. I targetted MoogleViper last night.

A few days ago.

Just for clarification. His power was what it says under the image :heh:.

(He was a theif)

Ah.

This is interesting.

So yeah. Anyone feel free to say anything that they think might be relevant at this point. Please.

However, I noticed that ReZ was eager for the writer (an investigator) to reveal himself - I didn't say anything because it was pointless to reveal myself with the information I had.

There was no way I could have known you were an investigator.

He was also fairly eager to get Dannybot and then me lynched. He also withdrew his vote for Mundi very quickly.

That was because I was one of the first, (in fact the first) to vote for Danny after you and it was to put pressure on him to reveal information so we can go forward. And I removed Mundi for a similar reason. He had the votes pouring on him, was about one away from a lynch, so I wanted to give him a chance to explain.

So at that point I addressed all accusations against me, and you were the first one to jump on the lynch train.

I don't think a "we" is ever likely to be a good thing.

Especially when one of them is The Devil, and can't even make up their mind on what alignment they are.

Think about it people. You didn't have any information against me. Cube investigated ReZ and found that he was evil and ReZ had claimed that he'd re-directed cube to me. All you had was ReZs word against mine. I could have just said that I was good and not mention my partner or jayseven or being neutral. But I didn't I was honest. And I've just had ReZ try and twist everything I say and you morons have fell for it. If I do get lynched I'd like this to be quoted:

"Cube investigated ReZ and found him to be evil. ReZ claimed he was a redirector and that it was me who was evil. But I wasn't evil, I was god and I was neutral. Therefore ReZ must be the one who is evil."

After reading through the entire day phase again on the assumption that Moogle is lying I've become quite convinced by Rez's theory about him being the devil. Its very strange the way he talks about a "we" with the supposed partner but haven't heard anything from this person. Either that person is fictional or that person is also a bad guy.

I've told this person not to come forward.

So you quoted your 11 posts until we had a full and entire role claim as evidence that I'm inaccurate? Come on.

Why would I instantly give away any information? I wasn't the one who had been investigated evil.

I havn't had to twist anything you've said.

You've told the lies about me being online and then leaving. You've also bullshitted about how I haven't given any information when I clearly have.

And why have you told your partner to not come forward? There is literally only one reason why you'd do that.

Why would I tell my partner to put himself on trial in front of you gullible morons?

Also he's an investigator, so if I die then the mafia would just kill him off.

Also you claimed I was the devil.

You've told the lies about me being online and then leaving. You've also bullshitted about how I haven't given any information when I clearly have.

Why would I tell my partner to put himself on trial in front of you gullible morons?

Also he's an investigator, so if I die then the mafia would just kill him off.

Also you claimed I was the devil.

But you said he was a tracker....I know you're lying because your story has so many holes. And I saw you viewing the thread and then the next minute you weren't. And I've gone over all of your stories holes multiple times. Mine has none because it is the truth. Mine doesn't have any "I thought I was townie" or "I confess I'm a neutral, but that means I'm telling the truth, because why would I say I'm neutral if I'm a bad guy really"

Saying you're neutral is fine. Heck I believe you. But part of your partnership is The Devil. Whether thats you or not (and I'll be it is, how else do you explain me not appearing in the write up) but saying your win condition is the same as towns...pfffft. You just can't get your story straight, and you're not willing to reveal someone who can back you up. IE...someone can confirm your story for you...however they are neutral and your win condition is not what you say it is, so it is better that one of you go down, instead of the second one vouching for you....then it being revealed that you are evil as Cubes PM (about "me") said (not mafia ....it said "evil") and then you both being screwed.

Textbook. I don't blame you though. You've done what anyone would do, its just unfortunate that you've been completely caught out.

Right looking back at the beginning of the thread (which I recommend people to do to see inconsistencies), Diageo says he can't find himself in the write up, yet talk about the a speedy shadowy character is mentioned. He doesn't think he is the suit man until people practically tell him he is and he accepts it.

ReZ somehow roleblocks someone yet he hasn't said that is his power? Although straight away he does say his power is a little odd and he is doing the "circle thing" so it seems to agree with what he is saying.

So I'd like explanations from both Diageo and ReZ. Personally I think Diageo is becoming more and more suspicious. He keeps changing his mind. Tell us your character Diageo, no dancing around the bush. Just state it clearly. Are you the suited man or shadow?

But you said he was a tracker....I know you're lying because your story has so many holes. And I saw you viewing the thread and then the next minute you weren't. And I've gone over all of your stories holes multiple times. Mine has none because it is the truth. Mine doesn't have any "I thought I was townie" or "I confess I'm a neutral, but that means I'm telling the truth, because why would I say I'm neutral if I'm a bad guy really"

Saying you're neutral is fine. Heck I believe you. But part of your partnership is The Devil. Whether thats you or not (and I'll be it is, how else do you explain me not appearing in the write up) but saying your win condition is the same as towns...pfffft. You just can't get your story straight, and you're not willing to reveal someone who can back you up. IE...someone can confirm your story for you...however they are neutral and your win condition is not what you say it is, so it is better that one of you go down, instead of the second one vouching for you....then it being revealed that you are evil as Cubes PM (about "me") said (not mafia ....it said "evil") and then you both being screwed.

I didn't say he was a tracker. I said because you roleblocked me he tracked you rather than investigated you.

We both have one collective power. We choose one target and find out two pieces of information about them. If one of us fails then we'll only find out one piece of info about them.

I am Shadow the Hedgehog, I said I couldn't find myself because it was obvious from the write-up that I was Shadow and I thought people would think I was evil. Even though if you play the game "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle", you see that he is not actually evil, and he sacrifices himself to save the world in the end. ( Sorry for spoilers :heh:)