N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah when you buy the PS3 version you get the Vita one free (and vice versa). Only still works now if you do this digitally (previously you could have put the PS3 disc in to have the same effect).

And once you get one of those versions digitally, you can buy the full game unlock for the PS4 version for just over £3. In my case, the only way I could buy the PS4 game unlock was to find it in the PS4 store under 'all games'. Doing a search didn't work for some reason. Guessing the glitch is over now though.

Ah no, I got all the games for free. I mean do the games link up in the worlds, cam you start a world in one and continue on another? Be good to play on the vita and move over the ps4 version.

• 2 months later...

PS4? You visit mine, I visit yours? :p I love Minecraft, but I stopped playing it as it gets boring on my lonesome. I wish it had proper online, as in servers like they have on PC. Then you don't have to all be online in order to play in the same world.

Remember to throw me a diamond. I think there's a trophy for that :p

I turned on the game earlier to try to rediscover that peculiar cave I found earlier to show you. After a while gave up searching and remade the world in creative(so I can still earn trophies in the regular world(you can fly in creative so it's easier to search). Still couldn't find the cave. Damn the world is big this time. Wish I could show you. It was one of the creepiest things I have seen in Minecraft.

Edited by Tales

Your old world will be updated too, mobs still cant spawn near lights but just go into a mine now... I used to be able to just go mining for an hour or two at a time now i have to get away from mobs all the time. They attack from miles away and are pretty tough... Its actually frustrating.

Started a new world today. Happy with it so far. Found a nice little oasis in the middle of the desert, with two desert temples and a village close by. The oasis is seems to be a hotstop for all animals. Currently building the defences around the oasis, 4 block high, double walled just in case. Plotted a couple hundres torches on the ground so as soon as the walls are up building should be safe again.

Haven't met any difficult monsters so far, no armour, the only new one I have seen is the baby zombie, though I have evaded caves and mineshaft like the plague. Don't want to find out what's in there.... After my home is finished, I'll start building a wall around the village so the villagers don't get massacred because I went past there and accidently massacred the whole town by having zombies spawn by my presence :p

Edited by Tales

Nice place you're making for yourself. Never thought of growing trees myself. They sure grow fast. I always make an iron axe and hunt down a few jungle trees and have enough wood for some time.

I saw your message a little later, but I had already quit. Been playing since this morning. Maybe tomorrow. My next order of business is finishing the storage area and the interior of the wall.

• 2 weeks later...