Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

Found my way into the reddit creative server, c.nerd.nu. Some pretty awesome stuff there, like a huge christmas tree at spawn etc... : o

Anyway, found a really interesting theme warp, so there's this particular piece that I just had to start working on. Bonus points if you know what it is! ; D

minecraft+ishtar+gater.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive given it a try. Unfortunately Industrialcraft isnt in this version as it hasnt been updated yet but I expect it'll be back in the next one.

Ive just given it a try, I have to lower my settings down to the lowest ones even with Optifine but its runnable for me. I had forgotten it comes with Mo Creatures so was pretty suprised when a tiger attacked me as I was exploring! Theres so much new stuff though in this pack with all the pipes, alchemy and different ores etc that im gonna have to spend quite a while reading up on everything and watching some tutorial videos!

You could always just use separate executables (minecraft.jar) for multiplayer and singleplayer. Actually it would be pretty easy to write a script that lets the player choose which one to use when launching the game, I might make one after my exams are done. Either that or install Mo's creatures on the server (assuming there's an SMP 1.0.0 version of it out).

Nope not really, its barely being used again.

The renewal is coming up on the 19th and id rather be spending my money on Christmas than a vacant Minecraft server so I wont be getting another 3 months.

If people are properly interested at some point then I will be happy to get another server going but we need to get enough people wanting it.

......(Still blames Shorty for all this)

I've started my single player map.

I decided to dig into a mountain, place some TNT to make a large cave, then fill that large cave with more TNT. I may have gone overboard:

WhathaveIdone.jpg

The game crashed at least 5 times whilst letting the explosion play out. Luckily it saved the progress before quitting, so I just had to reload, let some more of the explosion play out, let it kick me out, then repeat.

The plan is to make a town built into the walls.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!