NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

So... is it just me that can't get any further than the 'Username/password' screen? I can't log in at all, and can't get on the minecraft website. Fail?

Sorry to bombard you with picture requests but I don't suppose you can take a picture of the starman I did in the town centre floor? Would love to see what it looks like with the "HD" mod :D

So... I finished the port!

screenshot20101021at234.png

Check it out next time you're on. If I've forgotten anyone there is a space, plus we can expand :)

Ugh. I haven't been able to stay on the N-E server for a while now. It keeps crashing on me roughly five minutes after I've logged in. Every. Single. Time.

I just had a look on the minecraft server for here..crazy stuff! You lot are mad, there's no way I could make stuff that big!

*that's what she said variation here*

I usually just stroll around and admire the world the rest of N-E has created. :heh: When I'm not constantly kicked off the server ... ¬_¬

Im slowly working on my glass pyramid but its taking a while with all the sand collecting and what not.

It's just insane, haha, I didn't realise you guys had been that busy. It is quite fun, although I majorly cursed wesley's tower when I fell to the bottom..

..jackass. >:)

Bought this a little earlier. Finally gave in and spent an hour or so toying about with it. First world I'm playing on isn't particularly riveting at the moment. Quite a bit of water around with lots of trees and hills. Will probably just use it for testing/messing about and see what I can do.

So far, I've dug into the side of one of the mountains where I spawned, and started creating a mineshaft to dig down and see what I find as well as a shaft digging upwards to get to the outside. Will probably build a large fort at the top of this place.

Runs alright on my laptop. Had to mess around with the settings to get some stability but there are some frame rate issues occasionally and I've had the game freeze for a couple of seconds about twice or so now. Will have a check on the stats when actually running the game to see if there are any programs or anything which are causing the issues. Should probably look out a proper mouse for playing as the touch pad isn't going to be suitable for taking on zombies and such when I come across them.

Oh and, how do you make a bucket? I've got iron/steel bars and tried placing them on the crafting bench to look like a bucket but I got nothing. One of the concepts I have for a structure requires water (and lots of glass) so any help with that would be nice.

I'M GOING TO PLAY MINECRAFT!

I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT IN AGES AND FINALLY I HAVE SOME TIME TO DO SO.

IT'S BEEN ABOUT A WEEK SINCE I LAST WENT ON SO I'M SURE IT'S PROBABLY DOUBLED IN SIZE!

I'M GOING TO PLAY MINECRAFT!

I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT IN AGES AND FINALLY I HAVE SOME TIME TO DO SO.

IT'S BEEN ABOUT A WEEK SINCE I LAST WENT ON SO I'M SURE IT'S PROBABLY DOUBLED IN SIZE!

I FORGOT IT WAS INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY...

Is there any chance of resetting the server / generating a new world on 31. (given an updated server version is released)?

It sounds as if it might be worth it.

Mcoy's been a little inactive recently. Mcoy will request a backup of the world if people want, we can then wipe the server and start anew with this update?

Mcoy can't login at the moment, he's getting stuck at logging in, anyone else having any problems?

Edited by Brian Mcoy

As I have mentioned a few times, I've been virtually unable to play on the N-E server for a while now as I get kicked off with about 5 minute intervals, i.e. the server crashes.

As I have mentioned a few times, I've been virtually unable to play on the N-E server for a while now as I get kicked off with about 5 minute intervals, i.e. the server crashes.

Me too, but it is an alpha.