NEurope
Retro_Link

What's keeping you up this late?

The average is supposedly 7 minutes or so. I nearly always take longer than that. I'd have to be completely exhausted to fall asleep in such little time I think.

I always stay up until around 4am. I would rather be active at night and sleep in the next day than go to bed early and have the morning. I think I subconsciously want to get the most out of the day by prolonging sleep as much as possible or something :p

Sounds exactly like me. :heh: Though the morning is my favourite time of day, especially the sunrise. Maybe because I'm so rarely awake to experience it. :p

DannyBoy ... -.- And he does a good job keeping me awake!

I wonder which kinds of replies this will get me ...

Just tell him you have a headache.

I don't enjoy sleep and I can't sleep.

I have to physically force myself to otherwise I will stay up all night.

Currently the only way I can sleep is with music blaring, headphones on and hoody over the top of all that. bliss.

If I go to bed now I'll still be awake by 7/8.

Trust me it isn't fun. :)

I have real troubles getting to sleep, it takes me at least 30 minutes, nearly always more. Is that a normal amount of time to take to fall asleep? Feels like way too long.

I thought 30 mins sounded like the average. My sleeping pattern falls into disarray quite easily, as the ideal conditions of sleep for me is staying up until I'm so physically exhausted that I can fall asleep instantly. Until that state, I procrastinate because I hate lying in bed awake with my mind at full speed. Recently I've been playing Advance Wars on my DS under the covers until I fall asleep.

Half-way through my 1st sitting of Star Wars. I need coffee. Interesting film though, I like it :)

Sleep. Then Zelda. Then Train to Dublin.

I don't think it's coincidence that most of the people who are up well into the night don't work full time.

I remember those days well.

I don't even know why I'm up this time. I just don't feel like sleeping even though I know I'll be tired tomorrow.

I thought 30 mins sounded like the average. My sleeping pattern falls into disarray quite easily, as the ideal conditions of sleep for me is staying up until I'm so physically exhausted that I can fall asleep instantly. Until that state, I procrastinate because I hate lying in bed awake with my mind at full speed. Recently I've been playing Advance Wars on my DS under the covers until I fall asleep.

Yeah I can't stand laying in bed trying to get to sleep. I just think about stuff and that ends up keeping me awake. I need to reach a point where I'm tired enough to just sleep before I can even think of getting into bed!

I couldn't sleep till 6:45 this morning. Got up at just past 12. For the first time in my life, i had to have an afternoon nap. :P

I should have more, feel much more awake.

WHAT THE FU-

You never had an afternoon nap... what is wrong with you!?!?

Not that i can remember, i'm pretty sure i did when i was a small child. :p

Life Drawing *then* Getting A Drink With Friends *then* Sex

Actually though it's that while I was out our heating got fixed, only now it's constantly on the highest setting, and nothing will lower it. As someone who gets headaches from central heating, this is not nice. I refuse to sleep in a boiling house after tonight - I'll go elsewhere, I'm not paying for this shit, regardless.

The time difference.

However, if it were bedtime, which would be 3pm UK time/10pm CommieChina time, hen the insomnia would be keeping me awake.

From about age 7 I have almost never been able to sleep past 5am.

Football Manager.

It's honestly like crack that game. You're constantly thinking - 'One more day can't hurt'. etc. for hours.

Football Manager.

It's honestly like crack that game. You're constantly thinking - 'One more day can't hurt'. etc. for hours.

Any of those simulation games always kept me up into the wee hours. Especially Simcity, Rollercoaster Tycoon and the inevitable Sims. It was always "Just 5 more minutes, need 1,000 more for that coaster". Those 5 turned into hours.

Any of those simulation games always kept me up into the wee hours. Especially Simcity, Rollercoaster Tycoon and the inevitable Sims. It was always "Just 5 more minutes, need 1,000 more for that coaster". Those 5 turned into hours.

Roller coaster Tycoon...

And yes, Football Manager is awesome. I got the first version in 2005, and I played it until 2 or 3 in the morning.

Then my save file got corrupted, and five seasons' hard work was gone.

I actually felt like I'd been ass-raped by a gorilla. It was...awful.

Roller coaster Tycoon...

Please don't let Rez see this, he'll go spare.

WHAT THE FU-

You never had an afternoon nap... what is wrong with you!?!?

I'm 25 and never once had a nap. Even in kindergarten I would get in trouble for it. I have a very high sleep efficiency, if Zi sleep more than 9 hours, I won't be able to sleep the next night, for example.

Please don't let Rez see this, he'll go spare.

Don't blame me it's the ducking autocorrect on the iPad.

Don't blame me it's the ducking autocorrect on the iPad.

Dear oh dear. Still, don't let Rez see (thats if you don't know what Rollercoaster Tycoon is??)

I used to stay up til gone 4am most nights at uni, but when you do 6-3pm shifts or 2-11pm, you kind of get tired and need to go to bed early.

I don't think most nights I stay up past 1am anymore, I find myself dowsing by about 9 :(.