N-Europe

Fan Made Free Pokemon MMORPG Game PokemonCraft

PokemonCraft

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not great (and yes, I do know something about coding). It looks like you started a project and released it before it was anywhere near being done. Which is fine, but you should admit that at least. The interface is terrible, and the fluidity of the animation basically ruins the game for me. It has potential, but it needs A LOT of work before you should even consider promoting it. I would honestly recommend doing something like this in Java rather than Javascript/ASP.NET/HTML/ajax.

Just a side note, you should probably post stuff like this in "Creative Gallery".

Edited by Emasher

yes i know java would be awesome but requires a lot more work

game version updated

Version 2.1.8 Beta Change Logs

* Now when trading you can also add money offer to your trade offers. If you encounter with any error please let me know immediately !

* Sell, buy, search trade and put trade Pokemon pages now have 2 more filtering features which are filter by gender and filter by nature

* Many button images changed. If you encounter with any problem please let me know

* Now it will ask your approve before accepting or declining offer

* All private messages deleted (standart server maintenance)

* All Pokemon at bazaar and trade returned to store (Pokemon Center) (standart server maintenance)

• 1 month later...

What an arrogant person.

You've made a game, fine, well done. You need to accept criticism rather than telling people they are wrong and stating that just because you know how to code (badly if reviews are true) doesn't mean you're better than anyone at all.

If your game is in such early stages you need to realise that people aren't going to like it. Instead of being so defensive why don't you take on board the things people are saying.

No I don't, but I know a game is rubbish when it has to reload every time I make a move.

nope you are not correct

it only reloads if you are battleing with npc trainers when they are changing pokemon

Also when someone said they thought it was rubbish you just said they were lying. People can have different opinions, get over yourself.

Edited by The Peeps

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

alright the first post is completely updated.

my fan made pokemon mmorpg got shut down by nintendo but i did not give up :D successfully converted game to a whole new monster mmorpg which does not use any of the nintendo copyrighted material

please check the first post :)

ps: i also updated the title but seems like did not updated