N-Europe

Exam Results & UCAS August 2010

ipaul

I got A* Computing, A in Physics and a B in Maths in the end :) Yet crazily still got good enough for UCL as they wanted an A in Maths (missed out by 7 UMS) with the other 2 grades being atleast AB. So I do have a university place locally at Sussex as my insurance, but my heart is set on UCL so I'm getting two of my maths papers remarked. Mixed feelings really.

Went to UEA in the end. missed out on first choice due to a freak d in a module where i got all a's before in that subject. But UEA is as high as southampton in rankings anyway

I went there last year (for about a week, then dropped out) It's nice there, you should like it :)

Went to UEA in the end. missed out on first choice due to a freak d in a module where i got all a's before in that subject. But UEA is as high as southampton in rankings anyway

So you post like an idiot and yet get A's at A level?

Congrats to everyone! Its a shame many people won't manage to go to university because there just aren't enough places.

I got A* Computing, A in Physics and a B in Maths in the end :) Yet crazily still got good enough for UCL as they wanted an A in Maths (missed out by 7 UMS) with the other 2 grades being atleast AB. So I do have a university place locally at Sussex as my insurance, but my heart is set on UCL so I'm getting two of my maths papers remarked. Mixed feelings really.

Cool, I'm starting there in September but postgraduate.

Just to update this, I got into my uni of choice today (to study Politics), Southampton :D Really can't wait to start, yet I still have over a month! Oh well, I'm sure it will be worth it.

Would have been in your lectures mate

You sure you can have a remark to get in? Southampton wouldn't have it