NEurope
Beast

Dexter

6a00d83451c17f69e2013481b4cfdd970c-800wi

Oops...

em-dexter_solo-0021.jpg

I decided to make a thread for the legend that is Dexter. This truly AMAZING television show starts in September on the 26th and this trailer has me excited for it!

Thoughts anybody?

I haven't even seen Season 3 yet.. and I'm not even sure if or when I will :hmm:

Dexter is one of the only things I really watch on TV and I really enjoyed the first couple of seasons. I actually saw an advert on TV the other day for Dexter with the guy from Harry and the Hendersons and Third Rock from the Sun in it (I'm not so good with names :indeed:) but I assume it must have been for Season 4..

John Lithgow, who is indeed in season four and gives an amazing performance. But yeah, season four is starting on FX on Friday.

I've got the S1 dvd and seen about 4 episodes, it didn't grab me.

A couple of years back, I started watching Dexter and loved the first season. I then stopped during the 2nd for some strange reason.

I'm now starting to rewatch it from the beginning (though it's coming a bit slow). I have all the episodes from the first two seasons, so I'll probably take a break from the 2nd to the 3rd.

Just under a month until the season starts (in America).

Couple of videos under the cut. SPOILERS (for S4 and S5) obviously.

Just under a month until the season starts (in America).

Couple of videos under the cut. SPOILERS (for S4 and S5) obviously.

Thanks for these! I have a grin The Cheshire Cat would be proud of now! :D

Dexter is starting this week in America! WOO! I can't wait, I'm watching the whole of Season Four again and I'm just as hooked as when I first saw this season.

WTF. Where is all the discussion folks? I'm upto date now. Spoilers abound. Well actually I think one aired last night. So I'm upto S5 Episode 5.

- Season 4 was best one yet, obviously.

- Season 5 has been awesome so far.

- Julia Stiles! Potential protege?!

- Quinn is onto Dexter! Gasp!

- WOW! Spanish cop is hot! Who is this?

April L. Hernandez

7954812_tml.jpg

I've finished watching season 1, and thought it was fucking awesome,

currently got season 2 downloading :)

Jesus that was an awesome episode.

LaGuerta is such a grade A cunt.

I know right! I wanted to slap the bitch! I'm absolutely loving this season, it's my favourite yet.

Lumen and Dexter get together, they seem like a great match and it would be easier to have a relationship with her seeing as she understands Dexter's murderous needs.

I can't wait for the next episode!

Yeah I kind of hope so too. Or at least that she sticks around, I think she's a great character.

Yeah I kind of hope so too. Or at least that she sticks around, I think she's a great character.

I'm loving the story at the moment, I think this is my favourite season yet, the writers and actors have done a fantastic job on this so far.

I see Season Three of Dexter is down to £14.99 online so I may have to invest in the near future :hehe:

I don't have the first two seasons on DVD but I've already watched those anyway so I can pick those up another time :heh: I'm still so far behind though :hmm:

I don't think Season 5 has been as awwwwesome as season 4, however it's been a slow burner and shit is really starting to hit the fan. The last 4 episodes are sure to be incredible.

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that they were going to end the show on a bang and not drag it out over multiple seasons. Could this finally be the end? I hope they go for one more.

I don't think Season 5 has been as awwwwesome as season 4, however it's been a slow burner and shit is really starting to hit the fan. The last 4 episodes are sure to be incredible.

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that they were going to end the show on a bang and not drag it out over multiple seasons. Could this finally be the end? I hope they go for one more.

NOOOO!

Hope not!!!

[..]

- WOW! Spanish cop is hot! Who is this?

April L. Hernandez

7954812_tml.jpg

I wasn't sure, but I had a feeling (apart from in my pants).. And yes. Same girl as in an episode of 30 Rock. Very delectable <orders backissue>.

Something to look forward too I guess, when I buy the boxsets, because I haven't seen anything beyond season 2. I was very much looking forward to the series after I heard of it. I don't download stuff, but as an exception I got a few of the first episodes from someone else some time ago, and I didn't require any more convincing.

After a while, it seemed one of our better channels picked this series up, which was quite a surprise, as a lot of series don't make it here (or after a very long delay, or they don't get shown fully). So I watched season 1 & 2 that way. But since I barely watch TV nowadays, as opposed to in the past where I was a complete junkie, I'm often unaware of when series get broadcast here, at what time, when a new season starts, or when new potentially interesting series start, etc..

So I wasn't aware when season 3 started, I missed the first episode, and with series that should be watched in order, that means for me that I don't watch anything anymore. Very unfortunate, because I want to watch it :D. I've notices it's on again at the moment, I assume they're showing season 4. I've heard of John Lithgow's excellent performance. I can really imagine it too,

him as a serial killer.

Too bad he killed Jaime Murray though, I think she's delectable too :D.

Jesus that was an awesome episode.

LaGuerta is such a grade A cunt.

I love LaGuerta. How she has that "I'm from a poor background and a female Lieutenant so I need to be a cold hearted cunt" thing going on.

In other words "don't be fooled by the rocks that I've got, I'm still, I'm still Maria from the block".