Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so want in on this! Though I hope you start soon, as I won't be on (much) during Easter break (starting April 12). =O

Easter break lasts a week, right? Since it'll probably come in the beginning of the game, I think we can manage that.

Currently active Mafia Games

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue (By ReZourceman)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

Currently Signing up

None.

Signing Up Soon

The Gentlemens Mafia II (By Jonnas)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah) ?????

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut)

High School TV Series Mafia (By Tales)

End of the World Mafia (By The Peeps)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

The Robot Mafia (By Jonnas)

The Video Game Mafia (Title TBC) (By MadDog)

Pokémafia X (title to be revealed, special tenth anniversary game) (By ReZourceman)

Pokémafia 11 (title to be revealed) (By ReZourceman)

Stolen Concept Mafia (By Cube)

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Mafia (By Jayseven)

Easter break lasts a week, right? Since it'll probably come in the beginning of the game, I think we can manage that.

Two weeks for me.

I'll have my laptop with me, but I don't know how much time Jim will allow me to check the thread. =P

Two weeks for me.

I'll have my laptop with me, but I don't know how much time Jim will allow me to check the thread. =P

Ah, so it is Prince James of Wales :heh:

I'll try to start the game by next week, and it will move at the same rhythm as the first one. I do hope Easter break won't be too intrusive.

Ah, so it is Prince James of Wales :heh:

I'll try to start the game by next week, and it will move at the same rhythm as the first one. I do hope Easter break won't be too intrusive.

The Prince has given the Princess permission to partake in this most joyful event. =)

Haha, only because I like reading the Mafias, from a distance. :heh:

I knew it! You are one of the guests that occasionally watches the threads! :heh:

The Prince has given the Princess permission to partake in this most joyful event. =)

Woot! :yay:

Just had a brainstorm and thought of some roles for my next game. I'm just wondering since i'm planning on making it semi-DIY, if the people interested in playing could PM me some character ideas now. So then when i make a signup thread, the gap between that and the game starting is as small as possible. It would give me a headstart in writing the roles etc., and avoid a potentially big gap between signups and game start. This is providing people in the upcoming games queue don't mind such a thing?

Assuming people are cool with it. If you want to play, try and keep your choice in check with these.

• I'd appreciate it if your choice was from this gen (PS3, 360, Wii, DS, etc.)
  • Your choice needs to have a name of some sort. Can't be just that thing from this game.
  • Can't really think of anything else actually :heh:

Game characters. :heh:

Assuming people are cool with it. If you want to play, try and keep your choice in check with these.

• I'd appreciate it if your choice was from this gen (PS3, 360, Wii, DS, etc.)
  • Your choice needs to have a name of some sort. Can't be just that thing from this game.
  • Can't really think of anything else actually :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!