N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyson, I think that's far more interesting than a barebones.

MadDog, I'll think of a few, and send 'm your way. Although I prefer to not be limited to current gen and "normal" characters, I like my obscure or weird things and characters as well ;).

I just hope you don't all decide to start at once :p.

Dyson, I think that's far more interesting than a barebones.

MadDog, I'll think of a few, and send 'm your way. Although I prefer to not be limited to current gen and "normal" characters, I like my obscure or weird things and characters as well ;).

I just hope you don't all decide to start at once :p.

I'd prefer that they were this gen because there's a much higher chance i'll have actually played a game with them, due to me not really playing games until the beginning of this gen. :heh:

Just to be clear, we are supposed to pick the character we want to be? And it has to be a game character, like Professor Layton, Mario etc and then you make a role and powers based on that?

Correct.:) PM me a few choices.

What?! :o

We need to educate you in that case. You can start with Mario Bros. Or Pong, if you want to go even further back in time ;).

Well, i'm abit younger than the majority of you all i think. So that's my excuse.;)

The ones I sent in now.. 3 gamebabes, 1 gamedude, a pair, and the one odd choice. Most of them I consider this gen or at least "not too old", except for one of my gamebabes, she's a bit older, and I guess madDog hasn't heard of her. Good I included those videos ;).

The ones I sent in now.. 3 gamebabes, 1 gamedude, and the one odd choice. Most of them I consider this gen or at least "not too old", except for one of my gamebabes, she's a bit older, and I guess madDog hasn't heard of her. Good I included those videos ;).

A gamer dude choosing gamebabes as characters?! Unheard of! ;)

No, I always choose the females when given a choice. Check out my [Commander Shepard]!

(also, your quote is outdated, but enough hinting for now :p)

(oh and no, I didn't suggest femshep ;))

Quote? "Femshep"? What are you talking about?! :p I was merely commenting on the fact that a lot of geeks guys have a tendence to choose female characters when possible. :heh: