N-Europe

X-Men Mafia Game Thread

Paj!

Urgh... I still can't believe how unlucky the mafiosos were :(

Ellmeister is found out on the very first night, Jayseven commits the biggest fail ever, the mafia killer gets redirected to me, and MadDog is lynched on pure instinct. Finding out Coolness was just easy after all that.

And I ended up confirming chairdriver (and some others, I think) as innocent because of our bad luck. That was just salt in the wound.

I have to say, I did not re-direct you at random.

When you picked Chair for lynching due to inactivity, it was a bit suspicious as there were others with reputations of being inactive in numerous games and Chair is rarely inactive.

I was hoping the Mafia would take another shot at killing Eenuh (which was correct).

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to fully support the town after the mafia shot themselves in the foot early on. It kinda worked in my favour that no-one targeted me, it would have been annoying to explain I wasn't mafia.

Good game, but it was painfully slow at times.

I decided to fully support the town after the mafia shot themselves in the foot early on. It kinda worked in my favour that no-one targeted me, it would have been annoying to explain I wasn't mafia.

Good game, but it was painfully slow at times.

I almost played this way in the first Pokémafia. I knew we had probably already lost, so I stopped caring and just tried to keep my secret hidden for as long as possible.

I really liked my power, but was really confused by it! I thought I'd just transport people away, but then every time I read the write-up it seemed like I was swapping one person for another. It was odd. And then one night I swapped a target for a mafia member and that killed the mafia member (I think, unless I'm super confused).

I really liked my power, but was really confused by it! I thought I'd just transport people away, but then every time I read the write-up it seemed like I was swapping one person for another. It was odd. And then one night I swapped a target for a mafia member and that killed the mafia member (I think, unless I'm super confused).

That was me, I switched peoples places as my power.

Well apparently I did nothing then. Paj?

You were town protector (a Doctor role), I just had to confuse things by making your character (Pixie) doctor. Her power is to teleport around, saving people. But yeah, you were a doctor, the rest was flavour text.