Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Summer Of Sonic 2010

Josh64

So, will anyone be attending this years Summer of Sonic!? I certainly will be! I haven't been to one before so I'm uber excited!

For those of you that don't know what it is, it's a sonic convention in London which hosts all sorts of crazy cool Sonic stuff, upcoming games (main ones this year are Sonic 4 and Sonic Colours which I'm pretty sure will be playable) and special guests Crush 40 (Who sang the Sonic heroes theme!) :bouncy: along with all the other special edition, rare collectible stuff you can imagine and of course a shit load of cosplayers!

7th August couldn't come soon enough and it would be awesome if I saw some of you guys there too! :awesome:

http://www.summerofsonic.com/

O_O

What is ... I don't ...

I mean ... I totally respect people's weird fetiches. If it makes them happy, go right ahead. But that ... that is ... I won't even call it borderline insane because I feel that's an understatement. I would think they were simply people trying to attract attention if not for the fact that they are all on the same forum and thus only interact with each other. They seriously sound like they need psychological help.

First4Figures are sponsoring & giving away figurines...

sos.jpg

https://www.first4figures.com/content/view/93/43/

First 4 Figures is really happy to announce that we are sponsoring this year's Summer of Sonic Event at The Pavilion, Shepherd's Bush Green on Saturday, August 7th in the UK! Click below to see exactly what we've got planned!

We will be giving the first 750 people to arrive a FREE Metal Sonic mini figure from our 2” Collectible line. That’s not all! We’ll also be entering all attendee’s names into a raffle draw where you can win one of our Super Sonic Exclusive statues!

vertical_medium.jpg

In celebration of this announcement, we’re also revealing Series 2 in our 2” mini figure line which has Super Sonic, Metal Sonic and Amy Rose! These will be in shops soon where you can purchase them individually. Also at some select shops, we will be releasing a collectors 6 pack which includes both Series 1 and Series 2 together! Images coming soon!

Well you've all done a good job of putting me off :P

I'm still going regardless, I've already booked my train tickets! If it's terrible at least I'll have got a metal sonic and can spend the day in London instead!

• 2 weeks later...