N-Europe

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

Happenstance

Just started watching the second season dvd again so thought id make a thread.

I think a few of us have discussed this before in other threads but this show for me had the best depiction of John Connor in it. None of the movies for me really showed why this guy would be the leader of the resistance or why everyone would follow him but I think the journey the character took in just two seasons on this show really started to show that.

The worst John Connor I would say would be Bale from Salvation. That movie didnt show at all why people were following him or disobeying orders, it just had them do it without question.

Plus Summer Glau of course was very hot :p

summer-glau-terminator.png

This thread got my hopes up. Now I am filled with sadness.

Regardless this was one of those series, that perhaps were a little above the heads of the general US populace resulting in falling ratings and finally being pulled. Shame really as the story ended in a place where it couldn't just be left like that, such as with something like fastforward.

It was a great series. I loved all the dark humour with Cameron, I thought Sarah Connor's depiction was faithful and I started to love the scary, psycho-mum angle they took with Shirley Manson's character (eg. the bit when she was having a picture taken "An inch to the left?" :P hilarious)