Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo Discussion

Cubechris

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if I'd play last night with some of you fine folks, and I'm glad I did.

I was like some sort of bomb planting machine. Guy was fool enough to trash talk with me before the start of the game, it resulted in many angry rockets headed in his direction and three bomb scores.

Good game to all that played!

• Like 1

Just had a most excellent rumble training.

Play 2 games, came second and first.

On the second match, it was Rifles on Relic, and i came back to take the lead, stole a dead Spartan sniper, killed a few, got the sword, killed s'more and got a Running Riot before some asshole with a Battle Rifle killed me :( Most pleasant - 3 deaths and 19 kills.

I was wondering if I'd play last night with some of you fine folks, and I'm glad I did.

I was like some sort of bomb planting machine. Guy was fool enough to trash talk with me before the start of the game, it resulted in many angry rockets headed in his direction and three bomb scores.

Good game to all that played!

YOU SUCK. BOOO. BOOOO. Rocket queer.

• Like 1

A few good games last night with Guy and Colin last night. We got matched up against a team of loud mouths and went behind early on (me with two brilliant suicides).

However, the tables turned, I got more and more mouthy, even resorting to swearing at them. "Triple that mother fu**ers!" being a choice quote.

Colin was some sort of sword master gaining himself a Killtrocity, so madd props for that. And I managed a spree of 13.

All in all and excellent game. Guy held his own too (no change there then! HAHAHAHAaaaaa), with 16 delicious kills to his name.

Does anyone know how to customize your tattoo thing on your arm?

Also how do I view my stats?

To change your logo go to settings, then player profiles, choose the profile you want to change, then from the pop up window choose edit, and then choose appearance.

To view your stats go to http://www.bungie.net, it's all pretty self-explanatory there.

Edit: New update up for those who are interested, Frankie in Japan getting recognised on the subway and stuff.

I have DSL broadband with Nildram. I have an internal modem. I have one ethernet cable (from my Dreamcast).

You have a Dreamcast ethernet adapter? Do you want to sell it/and your entire Dreamcast?!!

Damn I shouldn't be asking these things since I have no money but I'm intruiged...

I didn't realise you'd been kicked for ages. I invited you when I flicked back to see who was there, but you went offline straight after that.

How could you not realise? I'm loud as anything :)

Doesn't matter, although i did wait for like 15 minutes after i was kicked >.>

I've just done the best no-scope ever.

Team Snipers on Colossus. I was outside one of the windows, I had just been hit so my aimer had gone away and was miles away from the guy. I then turned back and randomly shot at the window AND IT HIT HIM ON THE HEAD!!!

(Unfortunately I didn't go absolutely mad like that guy on Burial Mounds when he no-scoped someone out of the warthog, through the ribs and into the base)

Mike you're a bastard :P Kicked me twice and NO ONE would invite me again.

I invited you back after I kicked you, I meant it as a friendly joke. I don't remember booting you a second time.

If I did and didn't invite you back, I apologise.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!