NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

Anyone down for a few games tonight?

I'm up for a bit of shooty shooty action.

Anyone down for a few games tonight?

I'm up for a bit of shooty shooty action.

Not with you, you may stand me up....

:cry:

Not with you, you may stand me up....

:cry:

Eh?

I'm not one of your blind dates.

I've been hearing some crazy rumours on Halo 2 forums that people have been arming the flag on CTF games, can anyone confirm this?

Damn i run into alot of cheaters :( Looks like i have to stick to unranked games soon. I hate cheaters. Why cant they play like real men?

Damn i run into alot of cheaters :( Looks like i have to stick to unranked games soon. I hate cheaters. Why cant they play like real men?

This is how Halo 2 goes. I haven't experienced cheating in a hell of a long time. Out of curiosity, which playlist did the cheating occur on and what did they do?

This is how Halo 2 goes. I haven't experienced cheating in a hell of a long time. Out of curiosity, which playlist did the cheating occur on and what did they do?

That must have been posted about 1 hour before that team cheated against us in 6 vs 6.

I was playing 2vs2 and Sniper.

In one of the 2vs2 games he was explaing his firend how to cheat :cry:

They used the lag router thingy. Making them imposible to hit.

And in 1game (the new map) someone used speed hack.

The cheats are amusingly cheap, yes... But have any of you seen a FLYING WARTHOG?

There we were, running headlessly around on Containment and suddenly, like an angel, she lept overhead, hovering gently... and majestically. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen, and that flying Warthog thieved our flag thrice.

I'll add they're nowhere near as common as they used to be.

This router lag, what effect does it have exactly?

To the best of my knowledge, i think it basically means they can see you a split second before you can see them ,thus giving them the advantage. Im not too sure though.

Anyone for some games tonight?

Me for sure, need to celebrate my excellent performance in Unit 1 History today. God I know so much about Russia...

This router lag, what effect does it have exactly?

It means you get a red ping while they're on green. But you have such a bad ping you can't actually do anything, some people can make you lag out too.

Cheating is a lot less common than it used to be now, thankfully, but when you do come across them you can't do anything.

The flying warthog was awesome though, were any of you guys here the time ScottyMate was on the gunner seat whilst it was flying?

Yeah I haven't been cheated on for ages on Halo.

And I've heard that flying warthog story, it does sound awesome to the nth degree.

My internet went down at about 11:40 last night, and it wasn't on at 9:00 this morning when I tried to logon. It's back now, though. Apologies to my team.

My internet went down at about 11:40 last night, and it wasn't on at 9:00 this morning when I tried to logon. It's back now, though. Apologies to my team.
That's no excuse, asshole. We lost because of you, and I don't like losing. Although I did play a blinder once you left:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=396806386&player=CTU%20Mason#

45/9 with 51 medals? Why, yes.

(I sword-whored like a bitch on the flag tower, trying to stop them from scoring).

That's no excuse, asshole. We lost because of you, and I don't like losing. Although I did play a blinder once you left:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=396806386&player=CTU%20Mason#

45/9 with 51 medals? Why, yes.

(I sword-whored like a bitch on the flag tower, trying to stop them from scoring).

So you decided to text me at 2:30 in the morning instead?

"Balfron told me you need to snake to win"

"BALFRON TOLD ME YOU NEED TO SNAKE TO WIN"

3 different texts! I know one of them was from Guy, because he's text me before and I kept his number :heh:

Some good games going down last night, and i played at my fairly standard level - good conisdering the amount of time ive spent away from the game.

I have the day off to revise tomorrow, so we down for some Halo tonight then?

3 different texts! I know one of them was from Guy, because he's text me before and I kept his number :heh:

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm good with playing tonight, so long as you allow me an hour after work to watch the second episode of 24 season 5. Been really enjoying our games of late.

I'm up for tonight, for sure. Nearly finished 24 season 1 :) Last 2 eps!

I don't know what you're talking about.