43 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite hot drink?

• Tea
    • Coffee
    • Drinking chocolate
    • Borvil
    • Cup-a-Soup
    • Other

BOVRIL FOR THE EPIC WIN! ... It's not going to win this vote, but I'm glad Pancake is as clued-up as I am.

THANK you.

Honestly everyone else you need to put your prejudice aside and try it. Stop being racist towards Bovril.*

* A jar of Bovril once sat in a teabag's seat on a bus which led to greater acceptance of Bovril everywhere.

Oh and another thing, i heard that you're NOT supposed to add sugar to coffee if you're drinking it 'business not pleasure' style. Cos the sugar results in an energy drop or something. If i just want to enjoy a coffee i'll add sugar though.

Did it have a different effect when you started drinking it? If I remember correctly, coffee loses its stimulating effect when used regularly, and the physical / mental "boost" you get is actually the calming of the withdrawal symptoms...

I don't remember it ever having a dramatic effect really. I always thought the perk should feel more intense. Maybe i'm not putting enough coffee in.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tea was a big ritual in our office now, still is in a different way. We all used to take turns to make for everyone. Now we have to go out all the way to the kitchen so we generally get for ourselves.

Boiled water on tap too, no more damn crappy kettles (we used to get through 2 evewry 6 months haha)

Can't we have an Earl Grey tea option? I love that stuff but I'm really not to keen on normal tea. In it's absence I choose drinking chocolate.

I really really went off ordinary tea for a long time after going EG! It's that good :3

I dunno how people make hot choc with all milk, that would be icky for me. I like making it as if I'd make tea. Water and top up with a bit of milk. Just the right amount of milk without making me feel really lethargic before bedtimes!

WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE!!

Why did options stop making it. Man it was so good. :(

I really really went off ordinary tea for a long time after going EG! It's that good :3

I dunno how people make hot choc with all milk, that would be icky for me. I like making it as if I'd make tea. Water and top up with a bit of milk. Just the right amount of milk without making me feel really lethargic before bedtimes!

WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE!!

Why did options stop making it. Man it was so good. :(

Same here :hehe:

Our hot beverage tastes appear to be similar. White hot chocolate...surely there's another brand you could get? I have some cinnamon hot chocolate right now, that seems more obscure.

Same here :hehe:

Our hot beverage tastes appear to be similar. White hot chocolate...surely there's another brand you could get? I have some cinnamon hot chocolate right now, that seems more obscure.

Yeah there are other brands, but they are all insanely high in sugar, and the options one was the lower-kcal range. But saying that I do like nearly all flavours. Mint's nice, and cinammon sounds to die for! :3

My mum loves the Cadbury's fudge ones, but I find their stuff to be very powdery tasting, as if they've added flour to bulk it out or something.. But the fudgeiness is pretty goooood.

Coffee all the way!

None of that silly instant stuff though. At home, we have one of those kinda fancy coffee makers which a friend gave us. Oddly, I'm not the only coffee drinker in the house yet I'm the only one that uses it.

Anyway, a freshly brewed cup of coffee with a lot of milk and sugar every now and then is just magic.

Tea isn't bad also but give me a coffee instead any day.

Plus, I love drinking coffee because it makes me feel like Godot ^___^

EDIT: Just in case you're wondering, that is a Phoenix Wright reference to anyone who hasn't played the games :P

My favourite hot drink is fresh semen.

I was gonna post this a day or two ago but I just couldn't bring myself to take the opportunity away from you... : peace:

Plus it saves me from slightly lowering myself to post it. :laughing:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!