Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Big Brother : The Final Series

ReZourceman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great....the nicest most level headed normal one is near certain to be evicted first. Fuck this show. Still desperately want to pork Josie.

Ife's normal. I like her, she sounds down-to-earth. I hope she isn't a bitch! I hope the female version of BB8's Pete will calm down and act normal. I don't like Sunshine at all and the Beyonce lookalike is sexy but she seems to love herself too much. Also, the Katie Price lookalike might be okay but that fake tan puts me off.

Ife's normal. I like her, she sounds down-to-earth. I hope she isn't a bitch! I hope the female version of BB8's Pete will calm down and act normal. I don't like Sunshine at all and the Beyonce lookalike is sexy but she seems to love herself too much. Also, the Katie Price lookalike might be okay but that fake tan puts me off.

What. Am I the only person who watches this programme for bitches?

It's why Big Brother gets boring near the end, most of the public are like "aww, they're so nice". Nice isn't entertaining.

What. Am I the only person who watches this programme for bitches?

It's why Big Brother gets boring near the end, most of the public are like "aww, they're so nice". Nice isn't entertaining.

I don't mind the others being bitches, I just don't want her to be one, haha.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!