N-Europe

Everybody Draw Mohammed Day

Rummy

Kinda reminds me of Christianity.

You know, hundreds of years ago when they had the crusades, when they burned people at the stake and when they made websites called "God Hates Fags".

Wait a minute....

Kinda reminds me of Christianity.

You know, hundreds of years ago when they had the crusades, when they burned people at the stake and when they made websites called "God Hates Fags".

Wait a minute....

Oh yeah, because the ills Christianity has wrought upon the world totally means that Muslims are allowed to kill people for "disrespecting" their prophet.

Oh yeah, because the ills Christianity has wrought upon the world totally means that Muslims are allowed to kill people for "disrespecting" their prophet.

I don't know how you read that in what I said at all. I didn't say one thing permitted the other, I was merely taking a dig at the crazy things organised religions can get up to in the name of completely intangible things they've never seen with their own two eyes.

Indeed - the "it's our turn" defence (also used by China and India about pollution) is entirely hollow.

I don't know how you read that in what I said at all. I didn't say one thing permitted the other, I was merely taking a dig at the crazy things organised religions can get up to in the name of completely intangible things they've never seen with their own two eyes.

But it is written!

An on-running in-joke between my dad and I is that if he is proven wrong by me, then he quickly writes down what he had (falsely) thought, and claims, "but it is written", and now I've started doing the same.

Well, he finds it funny, and I'm slowly turning into him. Shit.