NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

I love this drama in the top league. The top two fighting with Moria staying silent hoping for a draw!

Myself I just want gaggle to deliver the goods tommorow. I will sit and wait in the meantime.

YES! Great work my injured midfielder!

Next week will be intense. The top 4 are playing each other.

Edit: Also, some really bad results for the Dyson/Mcoy Team today.

Edit2: Plus Elm is playing Tin Can next week. That match should go his way.

Edit3: I should go up with if I get a draw.

Edited by Cube

YES!

Wow, I didn't expect this at all this season, I was in contention to be relegated within the first few matches and now look, I've managed to beat everyone at least once!

I'm actually so surprised I beat Dyson. Hopefully I'll manage to beat Tin Can Club otherwise it could be one of the most embarrassing games of my life!

I'm actually so surprised I beat Dyson. Hopefully I'll manage to beat Tin Can Club otherwise it could be one of the most embarrassing games of my life!

Don't worry - you only need a draw.

Hmm, got the win in a friendly which is nice. The results in the league aren't ideal for me, but I still have a chance of promotion. The fact that top 4 are all playing each other makes the final day very spicy..

For Silverdale to go up I need to get a good win over Soap Box Utd and hope that DuDs Baggies beat Mcoys Sons & Cubic County beat Happenstance FC. Any draws in those games or other results and there would be no chance for Silverdale. But considering Mcoys have only dropped 2 points at home all season, I think I will be just missing out on promotion yet again.

Good result ell -- you have a good chance to win the league now-- but you need a win thanks to goal difference. My money's on you winning mate :)

In my league Eddage is favourite to win as he's playing the bottom team and is only a point off of my lead, but I have no more games.

The middle league is insane - anyone in teh top 4 could win it... I'd put my money on DuD or happenstance (due to recent form), with dud the favourite. Would love to watch match of the day if these games were on it!

Looks like third spot for me, unless I can win by five on Tuesday(2nd spot) or win by 7 and Kirby loses(1st spot).

Lost 2-1 against Silverdale in a friendly today. Not that bad in my opinion.

Can only finish 4th now. Delighted on where I've finished, considering my team (in team stats) is the weakest team in the top league by 1 bar, and 15th overall. I reckon I've done alright :D

and also well done Ellmeister, very nearly there now :P

Survival confirmed!

Unless Noodle beats me like 10-0. Anyone want to PM Tin Can Clubs manager to make things more interesting ;)

Same for Vici! All these dead managers presiding over really important games!

So happy with that result today.. sets up such a great end to a brilliant season.

Decided to go with the youth today and nailed Shorty's tactics to get the 2-0 win. My 5 bar keeper played an 8. Niiiiiice.

I think i'm actually guarenteed promotion on goal difference... unless something seriously fucked up happens :D

Survival confirmed!

Unless Noodle beats me like 10-0. Anyone want to PM Tin Can Clubs manager to make things more interesting ;)

Thats not fair! I should be able to play a managerless side like everyone else...

I bet secret and dyson will be pleading with him now.

Fuck this game. The frustration experienced never seems to pay off for me in this game. I was prepared, had better team stats and possession and still managed to lose the most important game of the season.

The dirty trick that hit me last night didn't help though, so much for fighting like a man Ell..

You dirty-tricked him first, so it's not really like you can complain!

I've got a youth goalkeeper apparently rated 4, but in the 4 (5?) games he's played in he's conceded once but still has a rating of 2 or 3 each time! It's infuriating!

Well he had no high moral ground to stand on by telling me to fight like a man - and he will have sent the order before the other trick (it wasn't me!) hit him to get in in time for the match.

Anyway, I care not about the trick mostly as it is a part of the game that anyone can participate in. It's just frustrating that this game still hates me after 13 consecutive seasons. I see what ReZ is getting at.

Survival confirmed!

Need to beat you to stay up and send Vilain down DRAMA

annoyed I let a 2 goal lead slip though, it's not the first time this season.

Er Dyson, I've never won the league either so its not like you are the only deserving one! I did the trick last night after you dirty tricked me, I only did the moral high ground just for irony because it was after I had done the other dirty trick :p I was hoping you would find out it was me haha.

To be fair, my team played well and its not like you were outdoing me completely!

Er Dyson, I've never won the league either so its not like you are the only deserving one! I did the trick last night after you dirty tricked me, I only did the moral high ground just for irony because it was after I had done the other dirty trick :p I was hoping you would find out it was me haha.

To be fair, my team played well and its not like you were outdoing me completely!

Don't worry, I'm not pissed off at you at all (that'd be foolish :heh:), the game is still entertaining - but I'm sure you can understand how frustrating it is to be that close and then have it stolen away at the last moment. Much like how I can appreciate it going the other way - Grats! :D

Just don't expect the same treatment next season ;)

Ah I thought you were annoyed at me even though I've tried my hardest! To be fair, the title could still be Secret's!

I don't think my change report is looking good this year so I may not be in such a good position next year!

The title could still be mine. It's just highly unlikely that you'll lose to Tin Can Club and Secret loses on the same day after thundering form for both of you :heh: