NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Just realised my last game of the season is away to Haden could be crucial. :hmm:

I really need a win today. Mcoy is in the worst shape he's been in the whole season. I just need to capitalise on it.

How is everyone's youth situation? I have to play a 17 3 in two more matches, but otherwise I'm fairly sorted.

I really need a win today. Mcoy is in the worst shape he's been in the whole season. I just need to capitalise on it.

Please do. It would really help me out.

Ah ... maaaaaaaaan!

I know how you feel.

I seem to be getting injured players every match.

Edit: Right I NEED to win my next two games.

Edited by Cube

Those results could not have been better. 4-0 away against Silverdale... Haha :D

Thats me guarenteed middle league football at least... i've now got to decide whether to push for promotion or finish off the change report.

Mcoy on the final day could end up being a huuuuuuuuge match. Loves eeet.

DuD: fantastic win for you there. I'd say you'd be better off going for a bit of dev. against shorty and seeing how the league looks before thinking/worrying about what to do against Mcoy.

Kinda wishing I had VIP again. It was so useful -- especially with player form graphs. Currently most of my players' forms seem to go from one extreme to the other. Fingers crossed my 20 4 defender (who scored two goals today!) gets a +2 at the least. He's played nearly every game at 6/7 skill as it is, and his development value is 17.

My 'awesome' keeper's had a bit of a dodgy season. I think he's on the turn, so I may just actually sell him and invest in someone who is awesome, but without the apostrophes.

Going to consider getting an official team again. I don't really know why I stopped. I guess it never really felt like my team.

If we had longer seasons, would our players get more time for development, or is the amount of development set to a max per season, if you know what I mean?

Haha, holy shit, three goals in the last 10 minutes to equalise. Too late I find the combination but this feels as good as a win.

The development value adjusts for longer seasons; basically, to bring your development value to the same as average form would take more matches.

Just spotted a big match next fixture: Dysonism Vs Essex Elites. Could decide the league. But Charlie is playing Tin Can, so if D & E draw, a win for Charlie would put him ahead. IT IS SO EXCITING, and I'm not even in that league.

I have three forwards - my best two are suspended. Maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

5-1 win today, but is it too little too late for Recall to get promoted. Only time will tell.

I have three forwards - my best two are suspended. Maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Thanks for the info.

Dissappointing loss today. Edd Kirby will probably win the league now. Congrats.

As for the dev value, it has its ups and downs. I only got one player with 9 who I'm not sure if I will use in the last match. He's my best striker in skills and goals scored but getting him to 10 in one match might very easily not happens considering his form is low and he is 33 years old.

The youths are good, but only one got more than 15(he has 16). The rest of the youths got 13-14.

Smerud, my best midfielder, has 16 in dev value.

Fjellback, my 20-6 midfielder, has 13 in dev value and a current form of 20 but the BASTARD got himself suspended again :( The frakking idiot got 9 yellow card this season >_>

Jimbob: It is too late.

VaderNOOOOO.gif

Recall will be back next season, better than ever (well, we shall see anyway).

Cheers Jay...

I'm not gonna give any clue as to what i'm gonna do, but i do got a plan. Muhahaha haaa :grin:

I never use my form graphs; i don't think they give enough data for them to actually show patterns :. be of any use..? Please correct me if i'm missing something.

Well some of my players seem to react less to each subsequent training session so sometimes when I'm down on the dosh (always) I'd try and see which player the gamble'd work best with :)

Oh, and yeah I agree I think Eddage has the trophy for our league unless something incredible happens!

Haha, holy shit, three goals in the last 10 minutes to equalise. Too late I find the combination but this feels as good as a win.

Dohhhh! Having said that if you could use that combo against Noodle you will save me some worries.

Dissappointing loss today. Edd Kirby will probably win the league now. Congrats.

As for the dev value, it has its ups and downs. I only got one player with 9 who I'm not sure if I will use in the last match. He's my best striker in skills and goals scored but getting him to 10 in one match might very easily not happens considering his form is low and he is 33 years old.

The youths are good, but only one got more than 15(he has 16). The rest of the youths got 13-14.

Smerud, my best midfielder, has 16 in dev value.

Fjellback, my 20-6 midfielder, has 13 in dev value and a current form of 20 but the BASTARD got himself suspended again :( The frakking idiot got 9 yellow card this season >_>

My youth forward got himself suspended and is now stuck at 12 dev value ffs..........

Looks like my team couldn't cope with the pressure yet again. Reckon on the last game of the season it will be a 3-way tussle between myself, Cube and Happenstance for the third promotion spot. Though since Cube and Happenstance clash on the last day of the season the best I can hope from that game is a draw for any chance of going up. The one good thing for me from the league's results is I'm safe from relegation.

Mcoy has had a fairly decent season. Mcoy hasn't really dosen't deserve first place though, Mcoy hasn't done bad away but he hasn't done well either. Fucking loads of draws but Mcoy was expecting a loss today so he can't complain!

Wow to think it could all come down to this!

Can't believe I am still in contention of winning the league :o

Literally pumped the air when I saw I had beaten Noodle. Made up for losing badly last time :p

Got my tactics set for my final game. After that I'm just going to cross my fingers that I can get a bumload of traning done as the majority of my players are currently between 7-12 dev., but with about four key young'uns at 15-17.