NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

My skeptic assistant manager played this today and walked away wanting one. Sounds good.

I just got my ticket as well, and luckily the event doesn't seem too far away from Temple Meads Station, about 15 minutes by foot.

I just got my ticket as well, and luckily the event doesn't seem too far away from Temple Meads Station, about 15 minutes by foot.

D: WAIT WHAT? YOU GOT YOUR BRISTOL TICKET? I THOUGHT IT WASNT TILL NEXT WED!

D: WAIT WHAT? YOU GOT YOUR BRISTOL TICKET? I THOUGHT IT WASNT TILL NEXT WED!

Yes, I did. It seems like they sent all of the tickets at around 19:30. Maybe it is because I am signed up for 10:00 on Saturday, so they sent it earlier ::shrug:

Got my ticket as well. And it turns out the place is slap bang in the centre of Glasgow, literally just off of Buchanan Street, which is great for me as I don't exactly know my way around the town outside of that area.

Probably shouldn't get too excited though. It's probably only the half hour time slot you chose so not getting a huge amount of time to play/test the thing.

Where abouts in Buchanan Street is it?

My one last hope for this is that I get an invite via ONM :|

3DS gods, be on my side!

Where abouts in Buchanan Street is it?

My one last hope for this is that I get an invite via ONM :|

3DS gods, be on my side!

It's at The Lighthouse on Mitchell Lane. From Google Maps, it looks about two thirds of the way down Buchanan Street. That's all I know about the place at the moment and all I'll know until I go there :D.

I have no idea where I am going in Bristol so this is all new to me, I'm going up as soon as trains get cheap so I guess I wil be there by 10.30, would really like to taxi share to make it cheap, I havent heard if my mate was succesful yet.

I believe Cube is going to that one around the same time. What other reason could you need?

:p

Ive got a ticket to the Manchester one at 13:30.

I'm not sure if i can even make it or not yet!

anyone know how long you will be allowed to stay at the event

I would guess 20-25 mins. Slots were offered every half hour. They'll only have on room/bank of 3DSs so as they empty the room, another group will move in.

I believe Cube is going to that one around the same time. What other reason could you need?

:p

He'll be thrown out (probably violently due to the short amount of time you get with the console) as I enter. Also, I approve of The Cube Gallery. Just 10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Station.

Played this yesterday during the Paris event. I don't have time to develop but it's amazing!

The augmented reality game with the card is funny as hell and promise a lot of good things if the console capabilities are used at their best. Had some issues with Kid Icarus controls during ground gameplay phase (it may be just me) but it looks promising. And Zelda is Zelda but a lot prettier so :love:.

It will be interesting to see all the opinions and comments regarding the 3DS in the coming weeks as more and more people get to try it out first-hand. It seems that Nintendo really is focusing on getting as many people to try it as they can, which I think is a great thing, since pictures and video, for pretty much the first time in gaming history, are inadequate to show off the product.

I have a list of things to test out and what I want to write about/film for my website. I'm going to take my glasses to see if it works with them, even if they are pretty weak. I want to take my tinted blue pair too to see if they work.

Anyone that isnt going want me to try and find stuff out about it?

Anyone that isnt going want me to try and find stuff out about it?

Even though I am going, I do have something for you to find out for me. When is Paper Mario coming out? :D That, along with OoT are my most anticipated games. Although the old gameboy games are right up there as well. Oh, I look forward to replay my favorite game of all time, Link's Awakening. For this "virtual console" are they just direct ports, or are the games "enhanced"?

I have no idea where I am going in Bristol so this is all new to me, I'm going up as soon as trains get cheap so I guess I wil be there by 10.30, would really like to taxi share to make it cheap, I havent heard if my mate was succesful yet.

You going on the Saturday yeah?

I know my way around Bristol (well I know how to get from Temple Meads Station to the Arnolphini...). I wouldn't bother with the taxi, it'll only be a 10 - 15 minute walk.

If anyone who's going on the Saturday isn't sure about where to go then I could meet them at the station and walk there with them.

You going on the Saturday yeah?

I know my way around Bristol (well I know how to get from Temple Meads Station to the Arnolphini...). I wouldn't bother with the taxi, it'll only be a 10 - 15 minute walk.

If anyone who's going on the Saturday isn't sure about where to go then I could meet them at the station and walk there with them.

Yeah I am. I have directions on google but mother insists that I get a taxi cause Bristol isnt safe......

What time are you getting there?

Oh, I look forward to replay my favorite game of all time, Link's Awakening. For this "virtual console" are they just direct ports, or are the games "enhanced"?

They're emulated, so they should be exactly like the originals. Although you could change the background colour on the GBA, so it may be possible to do the same.

Yeah I am. I have directions on google but mother insists that I get a taxi cause Bristol isnt safe......

What time are you getting there?

Haha, Bristol will be perfectly safe on a Saturday morning, in the centre!

My event time is 11:30 so am probably gonna get there about 11 ish.