NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

It still looks a bit hideous with being three different widths, imo.
Can't say I've ever noticed or stopped to look with my Black 3DS. Just pick it up, turn it on and love it.

Yeah I imagine they just didn't bother with White, because well they'd have to blend in a bit of grey/cream or very pale pink maybe... all of which would make it look worse. Hopefully it's still kinda sparkly though.

Honestly, when I think of the amount of fun I've had with my 3DS, I can't believe people fuss about tiny details like different widths, hinges and slight screen smudges (no offence intended). :heh:

I'm not going to make a huge list of all the great games for the 3DS and things you can do with it. That's been done. It's just a shame some people won't let themselves see how good it is.

Can't say I've ever noticed or stopped to look with my Black 3DS. Just pick it up, turn it on and love it.

Yeah, the times I've played one it hasn't been noticeable at all as you're just focused on the game at hand. Just thinking out loud by mentioning how it looks to me in that picture. :)

Honestly, when I think of the amount of fun I've had with my 3DS, I can't believe people fuss about tiny details like different widths, hinges and slight screen smudges (no offence intended). :heh:

Fanboy. :wink:

Would love to get that bundle. No money to spare after Skyward Sword unfortunately. :(

I still believe there'll be a 3DS redesign sometime next year with the circle pad addon though.

Edited by Burny

its looks so damn gorgeous, if i didnt have a 3DS id buy this over any other bundle available!

it oozes epicness.

Either that's a shop, or I'm waiting even longer for a 3DS! It's with OoT, right? Maybe it'll make it in time for xmas...

Can you source it btw Serebii?

zelda3ds1.jpg

zelda3ds2.jpg

It's out on the 25th November, apparently.

Not sure if I like it myself, but the collector/zelda fan inside me wants it.

Yeah not overly keen on it tbh.

I was initially WOWed what with it have Zelda and Limited Edition in the title, but I soon got over that! :p

God damn! i want that 3DS! but i can't afford it and i'd rather it come with a zelda i didn't already own :hmm:

can you transfer ambassador status to new 3DS?

Tbh that Zelda ds IS a bit shit, but if I'm getting a 3DS I might get that one. Honestly a let down compared to previous zelda consoles.

However I'm an irrational sucker, it seems.

Blue

Black

Red

White

Pink

Monster Hunter 3G Limted Edition

Mario Limited Edition

Peach Limted Edition

Toad Limited Edition

Zelda Limited Edition

... won't be long before there are more 3DS consoles than games! :p

Edited by Retro_Link

I don't particularly like the decoration on that Zelda style 3DS, if I'm honest :heh:This one was much sexier :heh:

The silver one definitely looks better.

You can't transfer Ambassador status over consoles as far as i'm aware, although I may be mistaken as i've not heard of anyone trying it.

Silver one is definitely better. Either that or a two toned gold like the DS lite version with the emblems/trim etc done in a lighter gold than the case itself, and the buttons inside being black with gold markings as it is in this version, but obv the bottom half would be the slightly darker gold as is the case. Still black on top, though(which I'm starting to think impacts on the 3D).

Alternatively swap the lighter gold for black, effectively inverting the outside colours for that limited edition but keeping the buttons the same. Additionally with all models they really need to learn to recolour that damn stick!

Edited by Rummy

Screw you haters, the Zelda 3DS (the outer part) looks hot.

I look at it, and all I can think of is...Mecca. The black and gold combination does eet for me.

I'm still waiting for a silver or purple 3DS. Make it "sparkly" like the aqua/blue, and we have a deal.

That Zelda 3DS looks amazing :blank: you guys are crazy!

I already have one though so I won't be buying a replacement until the second stage of redesigns probably (if the DS/lite/i is anything to go by).

Although if you can't transfer everything across (like ambassador status etc) then I won't be replacing at all, just adding to what I have. I did end up with a pre-launch (limited VIP sex) DS Phat and then a DSi so I could do it again I suppose.

Screw you haters, the Zelda 3DS (the outer part) looks hot.

I look at it, and all I can think of is...Mecca. The black and gold combination does eet for me.

I'm still waiting for a silver or purple 3DS. Make it "sparkly" like the aqua/blue, and we have a deal.

Purple is sexy.

Red and Black are sparkly too fool! ;) Go buy one now!
That Zelda 3DS looks amazing :blank: you guys are crazy!
I don't really like gold a great deal, and less so on the black as all this fiddly detailing.

However, take away that extra stuff and I reckon it looks better with just the hyrule logo in the middle.

My eyes!

Why cant i pre order this yet :( its out so soon you think one of teh sites would jump at selling these zelda editions.

Why cant i pre order this yet :( its out so soon you think one of teh sites would jump at selling these zelda editions.

Zavvi do, not that I would order it from them.