N-Europe

Gamestop

canand

Gamestop is so mean I orderd Pokemon HeartGold & Silver The Official Pokemon Kanto Guide Pokedex for $34.98 and they sent me a e-mail saying

Address verification for International orders

It is very difficult to obtain verification information from banks outside of the United States and Canada. For your protection, in most cases you will be required to fax us a copy of your most recent credit card statement. If you are ordering from outside the US or Canada, please contact your credit card issuing bank and ask them to release address verification information to GameStop.com. Without this verification, we will be unable to process your order.

they sent me POKEMON HEARTGOLD & SOUL SILVE - DS guide for the same price so why cant they send me this.

I don't understand why you'd buy a guide before you've even got the game. If I were to use one I'd wait until I was playing the game and got stuck, then maybe look up what you're meant to do next. I'd never buy one, it would be a Google operation, "Xgame walkthrough".

I don't understand why you'd buy a guide before you've even got the game. If I were to use one I'd wait until I was playing the game and got stuck, then maybe look up what you're meant to do next. I'd never buy one, it would be a Google operation, "Xgame walkthrough".

They're made more for the purpose of a "collector's item".