NEurope
Dan_Dare

yeeeeeeeessss! (X-Men 3 Trailer)

magneto is seen levatating wolvie. any bets we could see the legendary adamantium ripping from the avalon story?

Would be cool, just don't know how they could do it without it being far more violent than the rating they want will allow, can't imagine having the coating ripped off all his bones would look pleasant.

The beast looks much better in the trailer than he does in those pictures. I think the trailer looks great :) Anyone think Juggernaut ooked kinda puny though? Plus I think he had manboobs.

magneto is seen levatating wolvie. any bets we could see the legendary adamantium ripping from the avalon story?

That would be awesome. Especially if they made him all feral with his bone claws and bandana ala Onslaught storyline.

Magneto levitated Wolverine in the first movie, so I don't think this is going to be anything different - jus' for kicks :)

Just watched it a few more times. Im disappointed with Juggernaughts look. I was expecting the same looking guy from the comics and no doubt they will just have him a mutant in this rather than explain the whole crimson cytrak ( sp ) gem thing.

I see theres a funeral there in the trailer. Im guessing that Cyclops will be the one to die due to James Marsden filming Superman Returns but im also worried about the lack of apperance from Prof X. Surely they cant kill him off... ( unless it was the AOA storyline )

Lastly I agree that the Golden Gate Bridge scene looks very promising and it looks like Magneto has got his Acolytes with him.

Just watched it a few more times. Im disappointed with Juggernaughts look. I was expecting the same looking guy from the comics and no doubt they will just have him a mutant in this rather than explain the whole crimson cytrak ( sp ) gem thing.

I see theres a funeral there in the trailer. Im guessing that Cyclops will be the one to die due to James Marsden filming Superman Returns but im also worried about the lack of apperance from Prof X. Surely they cant kill him off... ( unless it was the AOA storyline )

Lastly I agree that the Golden Gate Bridge scene looks very promising and it looks like Magneto has got his Acolytes with him.

James has already finished filming his major parts for SR, which will be released only a month after X3, so that doesn't fit at all ;) SR isn't way after - he's already doing both projects so why would he leave this one? Like I said earlier I think its Jean - they probably think she's dead at the start of the film. What do you mean lack of appearance from Prof X? He popped up more than once in the trailer.

I agree with you that Vinnie as Juggernaut looks a little wimpy.

The beast looks much better in the trailer than he does in those pictures. I think the trailer looks great :) Anyone think Juggernaut ooked kinda puny though? Plus I think he had manboobs.

I thought Juggernaut looked alright, it was always going to be difficult to make him look anything like he really should though.

I'm more enthused about this film after seeing him though, him being my fave mutant.

I'm sure wolverine has been levitated at least twice before in the previous movies, i know it has happened in the first movie on the train.

youve been reading aint it cool have u:P

i hope they dont kill of cyclops or prof x....thats very very stupid

Well, at least Iceman isn't in it.

He isn't in it, is he?

He better not be in it.

Well, at least Iceman isn't in it.

He isn't in it, is he?

He better not be in it.

Well... he's in the trailer :/

Did any of you people actually watch it.

if they actually do ice man properly, you know- ice armour, slides and stuff it would be pretty ace. he's supposed to be one of the most powerful mutants in the world so it would be a shame to relegate him to turning coffe into icecubes again.

acolytes = coolness though. definatly. it'd be cool as funk to have somebody like fabien cortez in it (he amps up other mutant abilities.)

also: any guesses as to who the other mutants backing up magneto are? i think they might have the japanese fella as sunfire perhaps.

youve been reading aint it cool have u:P

i hope they dont kill of cyclops or prof x....thats very very stupid

Nah never heard of that site before but I remember ages ago people were on about the death on Cyclops and Prof X and it seems to fit in here. Just watch the action scenes in the trailer and it appears he doesnt seem to be in them.

Oh and on the Fantasic 4 dvd extras there is an interview with Avi Avard ( sp ) saying that in the 3rd X-men movie Wolverine has to play the leader which he isnt comftable with meaning that something must happen to Xavier and Cyclops.

this shot is interesting, we have Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Rogue and 2 others. I assume that the girl is Jubilee :( but whose the guy?

X3-2.jpg

X3-1.jpg

EDIT:b] sorry about the size, forgot that photobucket resizes everything

As for the funeral, im guessing its Xavier. Neither him nor Cyclops are there but my guess is that Cyclops went awol after Jean "died" and doesnt know she's back (random guess at him returning at the end of the film to save the rest of them)

Looks interesting, i enjoyed the last two so I look forward to catching this one too. When is it coming out then?

I liked the fact that the trailer didn't use that dramatic dun dunda dun dun music that every action based film seems to use now. It has completely lost its effect now imo. (the sort of music in the narnia trailer b.t.w)

On the Furneral scene, did anyone think it might be Jean Greys funeral as she "died" in part 2

I cant view the trailer, I have quickplayer but it just comes up with a ripped logo. Help anyone?

http://www.theanimecom.net/x3/downloads.php

your wish is my command.

on the trailer in its teasing nature: does anyone else find it odd that storm gets shot at by lazer beams? you know....unless it was fired from a sentinel or something :love:

I have been wanting the sentinels in since they announced Number2. With the CGI effects in movies these days it should be easy. Imagine hundreds of them storming America with only the X-men standing in their way which SHOULD include Gambit!!!