Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Google Buzz

david.dakota

So is that what all the "@" stuff is on Twitter? I never knew what was going on with that. And sometimes when I click links in people's tweets they just link to a page showing everyone talking about said link.

I hate twitter. [/tangent]

This seems so pointless. Just use facebook.

I like the nicer-looking photo bits though.

This seems so pointless. Just use facebook.

This seems so unlike you. The half-hearted/defeatist "oh something like this already exists, lets not bother."

But anyway. Yes @replies started with twitter (or, if they existed before Twitter popularised it). Then everyone jumped on the bandwagon :p

I also can't buzzz yet. And when I do I'm always going to be thinking about bees and beads.

I think it looks fantastic.

I don't think it'll be able to compete directly with Facebook or Twitter - but I think it fits in nicely for a more personal touch.

I don't like the idea of having personal messages with family and my girlfriend on Facebook or Twitter...

It feels more personal.

I think it looks fantastic.

I don't think it'll be able to compete directly with Facebook or Twitter - but I think it fits in nicely for a more personal touch.

I don't like the idea of having personal messages with family and my girlfriend on Facebook or Twitter...

It feels more personal.

Thats my feelings on it exactly, i'm using it as more of a personal post, like a to-do list or ideas i have, a place for my general blabbering and poorly constructed sentences, i'm starting to do it here now...