N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

^SCG, put your friend code up and I'll put my Diamond one up tomorrow. we can make the trade at 7pm tomorrow (monday) if you like. Any Pokemon but a hacked one will do.

Thanks :) I already PM'd you my code but here it is again...

0688 1766 6086

7pm should be fine, I look forward to trading with you.

^SCG, put your friend code up and I'll put my Diamond one up tomorrow. we can make the trade at 7pm tomorrow (monday) if you like. Any Pokemon but a hacked one will do.

Wow, I can't believe they took out the beauty Feebas. I remember the effort just to catch one, then to breed it until you got one that prefered the berries that incresed beauty the most, then growing the berries and making the poffins (?) with another player for max effect. Me and my bro did it the same time. I always thought they should have been mo0re Pokemon that evolved like this, but with other stats such as cuteness.

The only thing that bothers me about Black/White is the removal of the Pokeolympics thing and Battle Frontier. There's atleast an Elite Four rematch, right? I've been hearing bad things about post-game, such as there's basically nothing to do. Please tell me I'm wrong, Serebii...

The post game is comparable to the post game in DP (and by extension Platinum). While there is no Battle Frontier, there is the Battle Subway and that's every bit as tricky, if not more. However, there is still narrative in the post game and a decent amount to do

There are no Gym Leader rematches, which I'm annoyed about, but there are Elite Four rematches and they sure can get a bit tricky if you aren't overlevelled

The northeast of Unova opens up, opening two new cities as well as Black City & White Forest. It also gives you access to various areas like the mysterious Undersea Ruins

Edited by Serebii

Got my Celebi's on Saturday at Bristol.

was there at 9:45, and there was a crowd around. I didn't charge my DS up, so red light was on while doing my downloading. I was slightly concerned I wouldn't get my Celebi's but some guy that I got talking to offered I could use his DS if my battery died. Fortunately it didn't but was a nice gesture from the guy anyway. Pokemon trainer's sticking together :)

Slightly off topic of B&W but a Pokemon question...

Does anyone here ever level up their Pokemon to lv100?

Only time i ever did this was in Pokemon Blue through the rare candy cheat (standard), but since that I think the closest I have got is getting a Persian up to level 60 odd on one of the newer games. :wtf:

I only ever tend to get them all up to the 60's and then that's it.

Be interested to know if anyone does this through just constant battling and how long it roughly takes / if there's any quick ways.

Thanks!

I wish it was easier to get your Pokemon to level 100.

Don't get me wrong, it'd be great if I could do it with a whole team of 6 but it is just too time consuming and there hasn't been enough opportunities to be able to do it after you've beat the game.

Maybe i should make it my mission for black and white... :geek:

^ You're welcome :)

Regarding the Black and White stuff, I also happened to be browsing the fantastic Serebii.net looking for information - not too much to spoil anything but enough to whet ones appetite - and the sheer amount of stuff in the new games would seem to be immense.

I've no idea regarding stuff like Unity Tower but I'm sure it's something suitably epic and will be one of the many things to look forward to when the titles arrive here in a matter of weeks. :D